2022 HONDA Shadow Aero ABS,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Old School Cool;
Comfort on a motorcycle is about way more than just how thick the seat is or where the footpegs are. Because comfort is more than how you feel on the bike—it's how the bike makes you feel. And that's why we build the Shadow Aero and Shadow Aero ABS—two bikes that just feel right, so you'll feel the same way riding them. The V-twin engine is a natural choice, narrow and offering plenty of torque. The chromed dual exhaust makes this bike sound great too. A low seat height, low center of gravity, low-maintenance shaft drive and classic looks round out the package. Want one with our anti-lock brake system as well? Then just check out the Shadow Aero ABS, which also adds a rear disc brake.
- V-Twin Engine: Nothing pumps out the torque like a big V-twin. The Aero's power makes it perfect for around-town cruising, commutes and casual weekend-long rides.
- 2-Into-2 Exhaust System: Sleek pipes feature bullet-style mufflers for that classic cruiser style of yesteryear. Large-diameter head pipes and the 2-into-2 system design combine to put out true, V-twin cruiser sound.
- Chrome Highlights: Chrome highlights include cylinder-head covers, air-cleaner cover, engine sidecovers, brake and clutch-lever brackets, rear brake pedal, shift lever, handlebar, rear shock covers and more.
- Full Front Fender: Wide metal front fender gives the Aero a classic styling touch.
- Spoked Wheels: Spoked wheels give the Aero a classic look.
- Condition Used
- Year 2022
- Make Honda
- Model Shadow Aero ABS
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Peninsula, OH
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number CTH22002
- Primary Color Ultra Blue Metallic
- Price $8,099
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Please confirm availability as our new and used inventory fluctuates daily. For most current availability, sales pricing and other additional information, please contact our team by phone at 800-920-9798 or state8.com.
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice, and are available on instock units only. Vehicle Sales Price(s) reflect reduction of all current available manufacture programs. Manufacturer's destination charge(s) are not included, and vary according to vehicle size.