2022 HONDA Ruckus,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Who Wants To Start A Ruckus?;
Are you sitting down? Because we've got some news that's sure to cause a ruckus. This year, the rugged and responsible Honda Ruckus comes in three new stunning colors. Choose between Gray, Midnight Blue/Tan, or White/Pearl Blue and start having fun. They all feature a rock-solid 49cc engine and our Honda V-Matic automatic transmission. Featuring a tough tubular frame, dual headlights, and an electric starter, for style and performance that turns heads faster than the fuel gauge. So don't just sit there, go start your own Ruckus, and see why life is better on a Honda.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine: The Ruckus' liquid-cooled engine offers exactly what you'd expect from a Honda: power, reliability and great fuel economy.
- Automatic Transmission: One-speed automatic transmission means no shifting ever—not even into park or neutral.
- A Style All Its Own: What you see is what you get. With its minimal bodywork and rugged overall style, nothing on two wheels (or four) looks like a Ruckus.
- Electric Start: Turn the key, press the button and go. Getting started on the Ruckus is that simple. An electric choke makes getting started in cold weather a snap, too.
- Engine Type: 49cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Honda
- Model Ruckus
- Category Moped
- Type Motorcycle
- Location St. Louis, MO
- Stock Number M21069
- Primary Color WHITE/BLUE
- Price $2,799
Estimate Payments1 -
Let Mungenast Make the Difference! Finding the right bikes for you since 1965.
Come on down to South Lindbergh and check out all of our great brands. And we are here for all of your service and parts needs with OEM Certified technicians.