2022 HONDA RUCKUS,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Who Wants To Start A Ruckus?;
Are you sitting down? Because we've got some news that's sure to cause a ruckus. This year, the rugged and responsible Honda Ruckus comes in three new stunning colors. Choose between Gray, Midnight Blue/Tan, or White/Pearl Blue and start having fun. They all feature a rock-solid 49cc engine and our Honda V-Matic® automatic transmission. Featuring a tough tubular frame, dual headlights, and an electric starter, for style and performance that turns heads faster than the fuel gauge. So don't just sit there, go start your own Ruckus, and see why life is better on a Honda.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine: The Ruckus' liquid-cooled engine offers exactly what you'd expect from a Honda: power, reliability and great fuel economy.
- Automatic Transmission: One-speed automatic transmission means no shifting ever—not even into park or neutral.
- A Style All Its Own: What you see is what you get. With its minimal bodywork and rugged overall style, nothing on two wheels (or four) looks like a Ruckus.
- Electric Start: Turn the key, press the button and go. Getting started on the Ruckus is that simple. An electric choke makes getting started in cold weather a snap, too.
- Engine Type: 49cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Condition Used
- Year 2022
- Make Honda
- Model RUCKUS
- Category Moped
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Vallejo, CA
- Stock Number H904891 H-2
- Primary Color GRAY
- Price $2,799
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
MACH 1 MOTORSPORTS WAS FOUNDED IN 1968 AS R&J CYCLES, HONDA TRIUMPH,BSA AND LATER YAMAHA.IN 1997 ROAD-RACER JEFF LEGGITT PURCHASED R&J CYCLES AND CHANGED THE NAME TO MACH 1 MOTOR-SPORTS.JEFF HAS BEEN AT THE TOP LEVEL OF COMPETITION SINCE 1970 IN ROAD-RACE COMPETITION.