2022 HONDA Metropolitan,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
A City Dweller's Best Friend;
Looking to add a little extra style into your every day? Then look no further than the 2022 Honda Metropolitan. It's the European-style scooter engineered to embody American practicality. The nifty and thrifty design starts with a reliable four-stroke engine, with a no-shift automatic transmission. Complete with an electric starter and underseat storage to help you on the go. Turn short rides into a metropolis of fun, and save on gas, while you learn all the ways life is better on a Honda.
- V-Matic Automatic Transmission: The Metropolitan's multi-speed automatic transmission means no shifting ever—not even into park or neutral. Just turn the key, press the starter button, and go!
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): The Metropolitan features a liquid-cooled 49cc four-stroke engine with fuel injection. It's quiet, economical, and super reliable—everything you'd expect from a Honda.
- 22-Liter Underseat Storage: The Metropolitan features a large under-seat storage area big enough for a helmet, your books, or some groceries. The storage area features a lock for added security and is weather-resistant too.
- Convenience Hook: A super easy way to hang a tote, grocery bag, or purse strap, the hook is big and easy to use.
- Combined Braking System: Activate the rear brake, and CBS automatically adds front braking to help you stop.
- Condition Used
- Year 2022
- Make Honda
- Model Metropolitan
- Category Moped
- Type Motorcycle
- Location North Kingstown, RI
- Stock Number 30019
- Primary Color COASTAL BLUE
- Price $2,499
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
RAZEE MOTORCYCLE CENTER OPENED FOR BUSINESS IN 1947, AND HAS REMAINED A FAMILY OWNED SHOP CATERING TO MOTORCYCLE ENTHUSIASTS. WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR BMW, DUCATI, MOTO GUZZI, KTM, HONDA, KAWASAKI, AND YAMAHA. WHETHER YOU ARE NEW TO RIDING, OR A SEASONED RACER, WE CAN HELP YOU WITH ALL OF YOUR MOTORCYCLING NEEDS.