2022 HONDA GROM125 AN Grom ABS,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
The New Grom: Even More Gromitude;
You've seen them everywhere, but you've never seen one like this. Check out the all-new 2022 Honda Grom, probably the most fun you'll ever have on two wheels. There's especially big news this year, because we've made some huge improvements to this little pocket rocket. A new engine, with a higher 10:1 compression ratio that increases power and adds to the bike's zippy performance. And an extra gear in the transmission—that's right, it's a five-speed now. Updated digital instruments. Plus a thicker, flatter seat that's more comfortable and a better fit for taller riders. But the biggest news of all are the Grom's new body panels. They give the Grom a fresh new look, and they're easy to remove for customizing your ride. You even get fuel injection, a bigger fuel tank, and optional ABS. So…more comfortable, more powerful, readily customizable and a fun factor that's off the charts—bring on the Gromance!
- 125cc Fuel-Injected Engine: For 2022, the Grom gets a new engine with higher compression. Nobody can match Honda's reputation for engines, and even though the Grom may be compact, it's a giant in terms of performance and reliability.
- Low Seat Height: At just 30 inches the Grom makes it easy to flat-foot it in parking lots or at stop lights. Plus, the new seat is flatter and features thick padding so it's more comfortable, especially for taller riders.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes: The Grom features 220mm front and 190mm rear single disc brakes for excellent stopping power.
- Condition Used
- Year 2022
- Make Honda
- Model GROM125 AN Grom ABS
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location New Bern, NC
- Stock Number H253477-ORDERED-AVAILABLE
- Primary Color CANDY BLUE
- Price $3,599
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Big Rock Powersports and Marine is an authorized Honda, Polaris, Yamaha, and BRP dealership located in New Bern, NC. We carry a large selection of new & pre-owned cycles, ATV's, PWC's, and SSV's. Full sales, service, and parts department with friendly and experienced staff. Open Tuesday thru Saturday with low prices everyday!!!