2022 HONDA CRF450X,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Rule The Roost;
From tight trails to soft sands, nothing delivers off-road excellence like the 2022 Honda CRF450X. Bring the Baja champion to your own backyard, and you'll get the winning performance of a Honda MX'er with an off-road package that lets you take it anywhere. The compact Unicam engine offers power without compromise. And the wide-ratio transmission has the perfect gear for nearly every situation, from slow-speed rock crawling to open-desert racing. Each innovation was inspired from countless off-road victories, like a twin-spar aluminum chassis that's both light and stiff for excellent handling. So, no matter how unpredictable the terrain may be, you can be sure the CRF450X has the performance to take you to the top.
- Wide-Ratio Six-Speed Transmission: Having six speeds in the CRF450X's transmission compared to an MX bike's typical five gives you more choice, and makes this versatile bike even more versatile. You have a gear for everything from east-coast rock crawling to wide-open Baja blasts.
- Lithium-Ion Battery: Light, compact, and offering excellent performance—just like the CRF450X itself! Conventional batteries are heavy, but not this premium piece. It's all part of why your new CRF450X performs as well as it does.
- Tuned-Weight Crank: The CRF450X gets a special crankshaft, different from our CRF450R MX bikes and our CRF450RL dual-sport. Why? The crank's weight and inertial character make a huge difference in how a bike delivers power. A crank is expensive, but it's no place to scrimp and try to save—with the CRF450X, power delivery is just what you want.
- Dual Radiators: The CRF450X's dual radiators feature a refined core area for superior heat dissipation compared with conventional dual-radiator designs.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Honda
- Model CRF450X
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Kendallville, IN
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number CRF4500054
- Primary Color RED
- Price $9,799
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports