Details from Seller
From tight trails to soft sands, nothing delivers off-road excellence like the 2022 Honda CRF450X. Bring the Baja champion to your own backyard, and you’ll get the winning performance of a Honda MX’er with an off-road package that lets you take it anywhere. The compact Unicam® engine offers power without compromise. And the wide-ratio transmission has the perfect gear for nearly every situation, from slow-speed rock crawling to open-desert racing. Each innovation was inspired from countless off-road victories, like a twin-spar aluminum chassis that’s both light and stiff for excellent handling. So, no matter how unpredictable the terrain may be, you can be sure the CRF450X has the performance to take you to the top.
- FACTORY HANDGUARDS: Exclusively designed for the off-road rider and manufactured to Honda standards, they help protect you from rocks, branches, thorns and brush. Plus, it gives your CRF450X that “finished” look, right from the start.
- GEAR-DRIVEN COUNTERBALANCER: The Gear-Driven Counterbalancer reduces vibration and drives the water pump. Eight clutch plates provide the surface area necessary to handle the engine's massive torque, while carefully matched clutch springs provide a light feel at the lever.
- WORKS MX STYLING: The “X” graphics may remind you of our MX bikes because they're derived from them—the smooth bodywork makes it easy to move around, and the in-mold graphics not only look cool but are durable, too.
- SUPERIOR ERGONOMICS: Placing the rider’s legs at the narrowest part of the frame helps improve comfort and handling.
- SIDESTAND: Hey, a sidestand may seem like no big thing, but take a look at the one the CRF450X uses. Tucked up high and out of the way, this forged alloy piece is just another example of how the CRF450X gets it right.
- FUEL MILEAGE METER: An important feature for planning gas stops and calculating your bike’s range under varying conditions, the Fuel Mileage Meter shows current fuel mileage and average fuel mileage as well as fuel consumption. Displays in either miles or kilometers, and applies to both the A and B tripmeters. The Fuel Mileage Meter is in the same digital instrument display as the speedometer, odometer, tripmeters and digital clock.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Honda
- Model: CRF450X
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Price: $9,799