Details from Seller
- FACTORY HANDGUARDS: The 2022 CRF450RL comes with handguards installed right from the factory. They’re fully integrated, too, not like some aftermarket add-ons. They attach right to the control-lever pivots, are color-matched to your new bike, and are even vented.
- BLACK DID RIMS: They may not help you go faster, but the sweet black DID DirtStar rims sure look good.
- FUEL MILEAGE METER: An important feature for planning gas stops and calculating your bike’s range under varying conditions, the Fuel Mileage Meter shows current fuel mileage and average fuel mileage as well as fuel consumption. Displays in either miles or kilometers, and applies to both the A and B tripmeters. The Fuel Mileage Meter is in the same digital instrument display as the speedometer, odometer, tripmeters and digital clock.
- GEAR-DRIVEN COUNTERBALANCER: The Gear-Driven Counterbalancer reduces vibration and drives the water pump. Eight clutch plates provide the surface area necessary to handle the engine's massive torque, while carefully matched clutch springs provide a light feel at the lever.
- SIDESTAND: Hey, a sidestand may seem like no big thing, but take a look at the one the CRF450RL uses. Tucked up high and out of the way, this forged alloy piece is just another example of how the CRF450RL gets it right.
- SUPERIOR ERGONOMICS: Placing the rider’s legs at the narrowest part of the frame helps improve comfort and handling.
- WORKS MX STYLING: Having a hard time spotting the differences between our factory MX bikes and the CRF450RL? You’re excused. The “RL” looks like our MX bikes because it’s derived from them—the smooth bodywork makes it easy to move around, and the in-mold graphics not only look cool but are durable, too.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Honda
- Model: CRF450RL
- Category: Dual Sport
- Type: Motorcycle
- Price: $9,999
Honda CRF450RL 5016429433
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.