2022 HONDA CRF450R-S,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Holeshot Performance. Championship Value.;
This year, we're happy to announce an extraordinary opportunity for motocross riders: The 2022 Honda CRF450R-S, a new machine built to the proven 2020 CRF450R specs. But here's the best part: We're also offering it at a greatly reduced price that's going to make it one of the best dirtbike deals ever. The CRF450R-S offers a spectacular list of features, like our balanced twin exhaust for riders who prefer that system. And the Unicam engine, selectable engine modes, Honda Selectable Torque Control and HRC Launch Control all put this bike right at the front. And if you do your part, it'll put you there, too.
- Next-Generation Aluminum Frame: The CRF450R-S's Next-Gen twin spar aluminum frame positions the rear shock's mounting point lower, opening up the airbox area and contributing to a lower center of gravity for more holeshots. The frame geometry also helps improve traction, feeling and steering precision.
- Low-Mount Battery Box: Check out the battery-box location on the 2022 CRF450R-S. Putting it low in the chassis helps lower the overall center of gravity, which is always a benefit for responsive handling.
- Dialed-In Suspension Settings: The CRF450R-S has special suspension settings designed to work with its chassis and engine. What you'll experience is excellent overall performance ad superior front/rear balance.
- Showa Spring Fork: The 49mm Showa fork features a conventional spring design that helps increase the CRF450R-S's front-suspension precision, handling and feel. The spring rate provides better bottoming resistance and improved handling.
- Swingarm: The CRF450R-S's swingarm uses a special fabrication technique that lets us fine-tun
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Honda
- Model CRF450R-S
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Northampton, MA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number H 4409
- Primary Color RED
- Price $8,599
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
The Pioneer Valley's Motorcycle Retailer Dedicated To The Highest Standard of Customer Service