2022 HONDA CRF250RXN,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Own The Trail;
Like to ride demanding trails? Desert races? Enduros? Then this is your bike. Because our new 2022 Honda CRF250RX gets all the updates and performance enhancing features of our latest CRF250R, but wraps them in a chassis and suspension package that's specially tuned the kind of riding you do. You'll enjoy the power and handling of the MX machine, along with our new single-exhaust system and all the other 2022 R-model upgrades. Plus a few more, like new handguards this year, a tucked-in sidestand, and features like bigger fuel tank and an 18-inch rear wheel better suited for enduro-spec tires. Nimble and light, the CRF250RX is a joy to ride in the tight stuff, and a ton of fun everywhere you want to own the trail. And to make a great bike even better, it's eligible for our Red Rider Rewards contingency program. Learn about it here.
- Nine-Plate Clutch Assembly: Say good-bye to clutch fade—the bike uses a nine-plate design to improve durability and hookup. That means less slip at peak horsepower, better torque transmission through the clutch pack and greater durability. Plus, the clutch pull is lighter, and you get improved engagement feel.
- DOHC Engine Layout: The CRF250RX uses a double-overhead-cam (DOHC) engine layout with a unique finger-follower rocker design. Together with the rest of the engine's architecture (bore and stroke, intake tract, piston, and more), you get more power and a higher redline. New doubled intake-valve springs for 2022 are another upgrade.
- Big Bore/Short Stroke: The CRF250RX's 79mm bore and short 50.9mm stroke let our engineers create a high-revving engine with plenty of room for large valves. The engine breaths and revs—the two keys to making power in the enduro world.
- Downdraft Intake And Exhaust
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Honda
- Model CRF250RXN
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Kendallville, IN
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number CRF2500264
- Primary Color RED
- Price $8,499
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.