2022 HONDA CB300R ABS,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
The Center Of Attention, Wherever You Park;
For riders who demand a light, nimble, responsive, powerful, and economical machine that will turn heads on every corner—now's your chance to ask for more. The CB300R represents the perfect combination of features to support the way we're riding today. It's tuned to excel in real-world road conditions, with plenty of power and precise handling. The Neo-Sports Café style puts the engine and chassis hardware on display, for performance you can see. And anti-lock brakes help you prepare for the unexpected. On the CB300R, your demands are met with an unlimited supply of fun.
- Compact Engine: The CB300R's compact 286cc DOHC four-valve, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine is a jewel with a free-revving, responsive nature. The engine also works extraordinarily well in real-world road-riding conditions, providing plenty of power both around town and out on the highway.
- Fine-Tuned Intake And Exhaust: The CB300R's engine uses an intake and exhaust designed to reduce air resistance, contributing to more linear throttle response.
- High-Revving Performance: Bore and stroke are set at 76 x 63mm, with a compression ratio of 10.7:1. PGM-FI fuel injection—with 38mm throttle bore and a refined, straight-shot intake path—delivers crisp throttle response across the rev range.
- Underslung Exhaust: The CB300R underslung exhaust features a dual-chamber design with the outlet on the right side. The high-flow design contributes to an ultra-linear throttle response.
- Light, Strong Steel Chassis: The concept behind a Neo-Sports Café machine str
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Honda
- Model CB300R ABS
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Winchester, VA
- Stock Number WH200107A
- Primary Color MATTE PEARL BLUE
- Price $4,949
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.