2022 HONDA ADV150,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Your Daily Fill Of Adventure;
The 2022 Honda ADV150 continues to prove that the adventure category isn't defined by engine displacement or seat height. It's about the indomitable spirit, a sense of exploration, and a build quality that will stand the test of time. The ADV150 gets there with a rock-solid 149cc four-stroke OHC engine and rugged steel chassis. The long-travel suspension and spacious under-seat storage promise a comfortable ride for you and your gear. And features like the two-position windscreen, Honda SMART Key, and standard ABS make this one sophisticated scooter. It's versatility, with a heavy dose of fun, and an opportunity to add some adventure to your every day.
- Low Center Of Gravity: Because the engine, drivetrain and fuel tank are mounted low in the frame, the ADV150 has a low center of gravity. That helps inspire confidence, especially in parking lots or tight traffic conditions.
- Two-Position Windscreen: Changing riding conditions? No worries—the ADV150 features an innovative two-position windscreen. Want more breeze? Just lower it. Want improved wind and weather protection? Up she goes, no tools required.
- Rider Comfort: The ADV150's long, plush seat is designed for comfort. The two-tone look also features two textures. Your passenger even gets an elevated section, so he or she can see the surroundings better. Plus, the ADV150's bodywork narrows down where you sit, giving you more room.
- Ample Storage: Your ADV150 has tons of available storage. First, flip open the seat and there's a weather-resistant 27-liter main compartment that locks securely. It's big enough for a full-face helmet and lots more. Then
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Honda
- Model ADV150
- Category Moped
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Kendallville, IN
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number ADV1500256
- Primary Color RED
- Price $4,299
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports