2022 GASGAS MC 50,
The GASGAS MC 50 is where the fun starts for the next generation of berm bashers and MX thrill seekers. Allowing youngsters to confidently take their first rides in the dirt, it delivers aggressive design, quality parts and above all else mirrors the style and enjoyment of the entire GASGAS MX range. With its dependable steel chassis, WP forks and revvy little 50cc motor, it's the perfect springboard into the awesome world of moto!
- Bodywork: We want younger riders to be proud of their GASGAS motocross bike, which is why the MC 50 looks just like the full size MC bikes. Red from front to back, the bike is designed to look awesome and help young riders move around easily while feeling settled and comfortable.
- Graphics: Modern, eye-catching and with plenty of red! Like all GASGAS motocross bikes, the graphics on our little MC 50 make a big impact. Thanks to a super-durable in-mold manufacturing process the graphics look great and lasts.
- Handlebars & Grips: Grip it to rip it! Giving youngsters a sure hold on their MC 50 is super important to us, which is why we've fitted tapered NEKEN handlebars and smaller diameter ODI grips. Together they ensure riders can hold on comfortably for complete control and less tiredness, even on the roughest tracks.
- Frame: We know youngsters like to jump, which is no problem for our high strength chromium molybdenum steel frame. Strong and dependable it's ready for heavy landings and ensures easy handling and serious stability. Engineered to both flex and be robust it boosts overall suspension performance.
- Front Suspension: Ready to give youngsters all the support they need as they begin pushing their limits, the WP XACT forks fitted to the MC 50 allow riders to grow in confidence. Offering excellent damping, the 35mm USD forks deliver 205mm of travel and feature a thinner outer tube wall diameter that offers refined rigidity and reduced weight.
- Rear Suspension: Linked directly to the swingarm, the WP XACT monoshock works perfectly with the WP front forks. Offering 185mm of fully adjustable travel, the forks can be set-up to suit any rider and ensure a well-balanced bike with high-performance damping characteristics.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Gasgas
- Model MC 50
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Gilroy, CA
- Stock Number 22461
- Primary Color RED
- Price $4,199
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Gilroy Motorcycle Center is Northern Californias largest Motorsports Dealership that is also family owned and operated and has proudly served California's central coast for over 30 years. Our showrooms include a wide array of sport bikes, cruisers, adventure bikes, dual-sports, dirtbikes, ATVs, sport side-by-sides, utility vehicles, and generators.