2022 Gas Gas TXT Racing 250, 2022 GasGas TXT Racing 250. UPDATE: OCTOBER 1st - OCTOBER 31st...THIS MACHINE QUALIFIES FOR 0% FOR 48 MONTHS FINANCING OR $500 REBATE!!! DON'T MISS OUT!!!
The classic motor displacement of the GASGAS trial range, the TXT RACING 250 ensures the perfect balance between usable 2-stroke torque and nimble handling. Revving up to 10,500 rpm, the 250cc 2-stroke is easy-to-use, versatile and leads the way in tough, technical terrain thanks to its strong, manageable power. Fitted with selectable engine maps, Braktec hydraulic clutch and brakes and class leading suspension, the TXT RACING 250 delivers day-long fun.
- Bodywork: Minimalist. Lightweight. Durable. As well as giving our bikes a distinctive, modern and super-slim look the bodywork of all GASGAS trial bikes ensures riders feel comfortable and confident during every ride. And because no rider goes more than a few weekends without a fall, we use Polypropylene when injection molding our plastics, which doesn't mark when bent more than 90 degrees. All front mudguards feature an integrated fork brace.
- Airbox And Air Filter Access: Our airbox has a patented design! Much more than just the place Twin Air filters live, it also provides structural benefits allowing all our trial bikes to be super slim. Maximum airflow ensures all motors deliver instant power whenever needed.
- Handlebars & Grips: Strong, lightweight tapered handlebars made from high-quality aluminum and fitted with Renthal grips are standard to all of our trial bikes. Connected to CNC machined triple clamps via forged aluminum handlebar clamps, the bars ensure stability and complete rider control.
- Fuel Tank: Fully integrated into both the frame and bodywork, our 2.3-liter fuel tank is so compact it almost doesn't exist! Featuring a simple removal system, it feeds the Keihin PWK 28mm carburetor that in turn ensures all 2-stroke motors receive the fuel they need to deliver a wide spread of smooth, strong power.
- Frame: We like to build our frames strong, out of chrome-moly steel. Tubular, 1.5mm 25CrMo4 chrome-moly steel to be exact! Robot cut and laser welded to ensure precision, toughness and long-lasting durability, they provide precise rider feedback and importantly highly effective energy
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Gas Gas
- Model TXT Racing 250 - Trials Bike
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Hamburg, NJ
- Primary Color Red
- Secondary Color White
- Price $7,599
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Town & Country Cycle Center
Sponsored By Town & Country Cycle Center
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
We are the number one ranked dealer in customer satisfaction in the northeast for KTM, Kawasaki, Husqvarna, Beta, GasGas, Sherco, Reiju and STACYC. We have been in business for over 35 years. We are a full-service dealership in parts, sales and service. We are currently running a sale on leftover street bikes, so stop in for huge discounts! And, we do not charge extra for assembly or prep.