2022 Gas Gas TXT RACING 300,
Class leading power. Top-level handling. And a serious amount of torque! Our TXT RACING 300 is a trial workhorse that delivers a plentiful supply of strong, clean and tractable power, ensuring all skillful riders can push their limits. Not for the faint hearted, the 300cc 2-stroke is built to scale the hardest climbs and meet the toughest challenges head-on. With impressive maneuverability, low running costs, leading suspension, a strong and reliable transmission for precise shifting, as well as hydraulic clutch and brakes from Braktec, the TXT RACING 300 truly does deliver serious offroad performance.
- Bodywork: Minimalist. Lightweight. Durable. As well as giving our bikes a distinctive, modern and super-slim look the bodywork of all GASGAS trial bikes ensures riders feel comfortable and confident during every ride. And because no rider goes more than a few weekends without a fall, we use Polypropylene when injection molding our plastics, which doesn't mark when bent more than 90 degrees. All front mudguards feature an integrated fork brace.
- Handlebars & Grips: Strong, lightweight tapered handlebars made from high-quality aluminum and fitted with Renthal grips are standard to all of our trial bikes. Connected to CNC machined triple clamps via forged aluminum handlebar clamps, the bars ensure stability and complete rider control.
- Airbox And Air Filter Access: Our airbox has a patented design! Much more than just the place Twin Air filters live, it also provides structural benefits allowing all our trial bikes to be super slim. Maximum airflow ensures all motors deliver instant power whenever needed.
- Fuel Tank: Fully integrated into both the frame and bodywork, our 2.3-liter fuel tank is so compact it almost doesn't exist! Featuring a simple removal system, it feeds the Keihin PWK 28mm carburetor that in turn ensures all 2-stroke motors receive the fuel they need to deliver a wide spread of smooth, strong power.
- Frame: We like to build our frames strong, out of chrome-moly steel. Tubular, 1.5mm 25CrMo4 chrome-moly steel to be exact! Robot cut and laser welded to ensure precision, toughness and long-lasting durability, they provide precise rider feedback and importantly highly effective energy absorp
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Gas Gas
- Model TXT RACING 300
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Tucson, AZ
- Stock Number 400117
- Primary Color RED
- Price $7,899
Estimate Payments1 -
Welcome to AZKKT, Inc., Arizona Kawasaki KTM Triumph Tucson, a family owned and operated dealership, where our variety of powersports products is second to none. In all of Tucson, Arizona, there isn't a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours. We're happy to help you find either the perfect recreational vehicle or the parts you've been looking for. Check out our catalogs to see what we have. If you need help in making your selection, call or stop in—we're always ready to help!