2022 Gas Gas TXT RACING 280,
Sitting perfectly between our much-loved 250cc and awesome 300cc trial bikes, the TXT RACING 280 offers the perfect blend of 2-stroke power, weight and maneuverability - the ideal steppingstone for improving riders looking for increased power and super-agile handling. Like all our trial bikes it's fitted with high-quality parts, Braktec hydraulic clutch and brakes, as well as leading suspension to ensure reliability and a whole lot of riding fun.
- Bodywork: Minimalist. Lightweight. Durable. As well as giving our bikes a distinctive, modern and super-slim look the bodywork of all GASGAS trial bikes ensures riders feel comfortable and confident during every ride. And because no rider goes more than a few weekends without a fall, we use Polypropylene when injection molding our plastics, which doesn't mark when bent more than 90 degrees. All front mudguards feature an integrated fork brace.
- Handlebars & Grips: Strong, lightweight tapered handlebars made from high-quality aluminum and fitted with Renthal grips are standard to all of our trial bikes. Connected to CNC machined triple clamps via forged aluminum handlebar clamps, the bars ensure stability and complete rider control.
- Airbox And Air Filter Access: Our airbox has a patented design! Much more than just the place Twin Air filters live, it also provides structural benefits allowing all our trial bikes to be super slim. Maximum airflow ensures all motors deliver instant power whenever needed.
- Fuel Tank: Fully integrated into both the frame and bodywork, our 2.3-liter fuel tank is so compact it almost doesn't exist! Featuring a simple removal system, it feeds the Keihin PWK 28mm carburetor that in turn ensures all 2-stroke motors receive the fuel they need to deliver a wide spread of smooth, strong power.
- Frame: We like to build our frames strong, out of chrome-moly steel. Tubular, 1.5mm 25CrMo4 chrome-moly steel to be exact! Robot cut and laser welded to ensure precision, toughness and long-lasting durability, they provide precise rider feedback and importantly highly effective energy absorption, too. Weighing just 6kg, all frames are finished with a tough red powder coating.
- CNC Machined Tr
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Gas Gas
- Model TXT RACING 280
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Tucson, AZ
- Stock Number 400034
- Primary Color RED
- Price $7,799
Estimate Payments1 -
Welcome to AZKKT, Inc., Arizona Kawasaki KTM Triumph Tucson, a family owned and operated dealership, where our variety of powersports products is second to none. In all of Tucson, Arizona, there isn't a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours. We're happy to help you find either the perfect recreational vehicle or the parts you've been looking for. Check out our catalogs to see what we have. If you need help in making your selection, call or stop in—we're always ready to help!