2022 Gas Gas TXT RACING 250,
The classic motor displacement of the GASGAS trial range, the TXT RACING 250 ensures the perfect balance between usable 2-stroke torque and nimble handling. Revving up to 10,500 rpm, the 250cc 2-stroke is easy-to-use, versatile and leads the way in tough, technical terrain thanks to its strong, manageable power. Fitted with selectable engine maps, Braktec hydraulic clutch and brakes and class leading suspension, the TXT RACING 250 delivers day-long fun.
- Bodywork: Minimalist. Lightweight. Durable. As well as giving our bikes a distinctive, modern and super-slim look the bodywork of all GASGAS trial bikes ensures riders feel comfortable and confident during every ride. And because no rider goes more than a few weekends without a fall, we use Polypropylene when injection molding our plastics, which doesn't mark when bent more than 90 degrees. All front mudguards feature an integrated fork brace.
- Airbox And Air Filter Access: Our airbox has a patented design! Much more than just the place Twin Air filters live, it also provides structural benefits allowing all our trial bikes to be super slim. Maximum airflow ensures all motors deliver instant power whenever needed.
- Handlebars & Grips: Strong, lightweight tapered handlebars made from high-quality aluminum and fitted with Renthal grips are standard to all of our trial bikes. Connected to CNC machined triple clamps via forged aluminum handlebar clamps, the bars ensure stability and complete rider control.
- Fuel Tank: Fully integrated into both the frame and bodywork, our 2.3-liter fuel tank is so compact it almost doesn't exist! Featuring a simple removal system, it feeds the Keihin PWK 28mm carburetor that in turn ensures all 2-stroke motors receive the fuel they need to deliver a wide spread of smooth, strong power.
- Frame: We like to build our frames strong, out of chrome-moly steel. Tubular, 1.5mm 25CrMo4 chrome-moly steel to be exact! Robot cut and laser welded to ensure precision, toughness and long-lasting durability, they provide precise rider feedback and importantly highly effective energy absorption, too. Weighing just 6kg, all frames are finished with a tough red powder coating.
- CNC Machined
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Gas Gas
- Model TXT RACING 250
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Tucson, AZ
- Stock Number 300008
- Primary Color RED
- Price $7,599
Estimate Payments1 -
Welcome to AZKKT, Inc., Arizona Kawasaki KTM Triumph Tucson, a family owned and operated dealership, where our variety of powersports products is second to none. In all of Tucson, Arizona, there isn't a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours. We're happy to help you find either the perfect recreational vehicle or the parts you've been looking for. Check out our catalogs to see what we have. If you need help in making your selection, call or stop in—we're always ready to help!