2022 Gas Gas MC 85 19/16, 2022 GasGas MC 85 19/16 - SOLD OUT!!!
The GASGAS MC 85 is a non-nonsense performance bike that packs a serious punch. Built to give youngsters an exciting full-on race bike that allows them to continue developing their skills, armed with its powerful and reliable motor, WP suspension and bodywork that's specifically designed to suit younger riders, it's a mini racer that delivers performance and durability and a whole lot of fun.
- Bodywork: The mini motocrosser most riders will compete on before stepping up to one of our full-sized bikes, we wanted to make sure the MC 85 looks as good as it performs. Giving growing riders the space they need to easily and comfortably move around, the bike's ergonomics help boost confidence. The striking red of the bike's panels, and the high grip seat cover, certainly help the MC 85 stand out from the pack
- Airbox: The MC 85 features an airbox that keeps the motor breathing while also protecting the filter from dust and dirt. Easily accessed, without tools, by removing the left side panel, the Twin Air filter can be changed simply and quickly thanks to our fail proof mounting system.
- Handlebars, Grips & Throttle Assembly: The MC 85 features a lightweight and strong tapered aluminum handlebar that's fitted with a throttle assembly that allows for easy free play adjustment. Additionally, the MC 85 comes with ODI lock on grips as standard. The system includes a vulcanized grip on the right side and a lock on grip on the left side, which needs no glue or wire for mounting.
- Frame: As they charge harder, youngsters need to build their confidence, which is where the MC 85 frame comes into its own. With geometry that incorporates tailored flex, the frame moves in harmony with the suspension to effortlessly soak up bumps and ensure high-speed stability. Further assisting riders, the 'no dirt' footpegs prevent mud building up when riding through deep ruts, ensuring foot pegs return to their original position each and every time.
- Subframe: Essential to the ergonomics of the rear-end of the MC 85, the lightweight aluminum subframe contributes to the bike's overall low weight and mass centralization and features a short and compact profile.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Gas Gas
- Model MC 85 19/16
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Hamburg, NJ
- Primary Color Red
- Secondary Color White
- Price $6,099
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Town & Country Cycle Center
Sponsored By Town & Country Cycle Center
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
We are the number one ranked dealer in customer satisfaction in the northeast for KTM, Kawasaki, Husqvarna, Beta, GasGas, Sherco, Reiju and STACYC. We have been in business for over 35 years. We are a full-service dealership in parts, sales and service. We are currently running a sale on leftover street bikes, so stop in for huge discounts! And, we do not charge extra for assembly or prep.