2022 Gas Gas MC 125, 2022 Gas Gas MC 125 - SOLD OUT!!
It's hard to beat the pure joy of a screaming 125cc 2-stroke! The perfect bike on which to develop lifelong motocross skills, our MC 125 matches a competitive 125cc, 6-speed motor with a super agile and responsive chassis and suspension set-up to deliver fun, fun, fun.
- Bodywork: Red with a splash of white. That's the way we like it! The bodywork fitted to all GASGAS motocross bikes not only reflects our vibrant, Spanish personality but also ensures complete harmony between rider and bike. Considered ergonomics allow unrestricted movement while our flat, high-grip seat profile delivers comfort and control in all conditions.
- Airbox: Less time working on bikes means more time riding bikes, which is exactly why you'll love the straightforward, no tools needed filter mounting system on all GASGAS motocross bikes. Allowing quick and easy filter changes, the airbox is designed with precisely positioned inlet ducts that ensure maximum airflow and protection of the Twin Air filter.
- Handlebars, Grips & Throttle Assembly: Hold on, it's important! We fit all GASGAS motocross bikes with quality Neken tapered handlebars, guaranteeing comfort and control thanks to optimal pressure points on rider's hands. The left side ODI grip doesn't require gluing, while on the right, the vulcanized grip features an innovative integrated throttle mechanism. With easy to adjust free-play, by changing a cam, the progression of the throttle can also be altered.
- Fuel Tank: We like to keep our fuel tanks simple and robust, that's why we opted for a threaded filler cap that provides a tight and reliable seal and positioned the external fuel line to make sure it's less exposed and susceptible to damage. The black 7.5-liter (1.98 gal) lightweight polythene fuel tanks feature direct internal line routing from the pump to the flange, for optimal fuel flow.
- Frame: The technology in our frames ensures riders enjoy playful handling and an energetic feeling on any motocross tracks. Underneath the red powder coating there's a lightweight chromium molybdenum steel, hydro-formed, laser-cut and robot-welded chassis that's built to perform. Designed to be rigid where it needs to be rigid a
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Gas Gas
- Model MC 125
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Hamburg, NJ
- Primary Color Red
- Secondary Color White
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
We are the number one ranked dealer in customer satisfaction in the northeast for KTM, Kawasaki, Husqvarna, Beta, GasGas, Sherco, Reiju and STACYC. We have been in business for over 35 years. We are a full-service dealership in parts, sales and service. We are currently running a sale on leftover street bikes, so stop in for huge discounts! And, we do not charge extra for assembly or prep.