2022 DUCATI Panigale V2, *SOLD!*
The color range of the Panigale V2 consists of the classic, sporty monochrome Ducati Red and the new White Rosso livery where the purity of Star White Silk is interrupted by the energy of Ducati Red on the rims, the front air inlets and the deflector on the upper half fairing;
The twin-cylinder Panigale has a completely new look and refined electronics thanks to the use of the Inertial Platform, and is even better performing and safer on the track, not to mention fully exploitable and enjoyable on the road thanks to a more comfortable seat and revised suspension setup. ;
Its name lets the lovers of Borgo Panigale twin-cylinders know that the model is powered by the 955 cc Superquadro.;
The Panigale V2 replaces the previous 959 Panigale as the entry model for the Panigale supersport bike family.
- The perfect fusion of power and elegance: The new Panigale V2 Is a beefy yet compact bike of essential design with clear-cut lines that convey power without compromising classic Ducati superbike flair. The Panigale V2 features the single-sided aluminium swingarm, the hallmark of every high-end sports Ducati. The extensive fairing highlights the more compact twin-cylinder Superquadro engine (smaller in comparison to the Desmosedici Stradale), creating a bike that is visibly leaner and less intimidating than the Panigale V4.
- Superquadro: The Ducati twin-cylinder: The 955 cm³ twin cylinder Superquadro engine complies with Euro 5 standards. Compared to the engine on the 959 Panigale it delivers an additional 5 hp and 2 Nm more of torque. it also features a new compact exhaust silencer, routed entirely underneath the engine. With a maximum power of 155 hp at 10,750 rpm and a torque of 104 Nm at 9,000 rpm, this twin cylinder engine delivers power smoothly and enjoyably on the road while remaining forceful - yet always under control - on the track.
- More comfortable and safe: The Panigale V2 has revised ergonomics aimed at improving comfort. The new seat allows for greater longitudinal movement of the rider and greater comfort thanks to the new foam that raises it by 5 mm. The position of the footpegs remains the same.
- The best technology and electronics: The Panigale V2 features modern electronics based on a 6-axis inertial platform which instantly detects the bike
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Ducati
- Model Panigale V2
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Fort Myers, FL
- Stock Number DUC21-38
- Primary Color White Rosso
- Price $17,495
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Gulf Coast Motorcycles
Sponsored By Gulf Coast Motorcycles
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
We SHIP & YOU SAVE!!! Two Great Brands...One FUN Place!!! SW Florida's Authorized BMW and Ducati Dealer! Shop with Gulf Coast Motorcycles: Where you come in first no matter what you ride! Call us TODAY! Special finance terms available! We ship ANYWHERE! Airport Pick-up Available! Trade-ins NEEDED! Call us today at 1-855-827-9173!