2022 DUCATI Monster + Low Suspension, IN STOCK! LOWERED SUSPENSION!Finding the new Monster to be a little too tall? Here's a solution! We've installed Ducati's Lowering Kit and Low Seat on this new Monster +, so it's ready to fit you right from the start. 1.8 lower than a standard height Monster (32.3 vs 30.5 seat height). Lowered safely and properly with authentic Ducati accessories, including new front fork springs, new rear shock spring, and shorter side stand.Price shown above includes all parts and labor that were needed to convert this to a low suspension bike ($647.50 parts & labor)
The new Monster represents all the essence of Ducati in the lightest, most compact and essential form possible. You can already guess it from the name: Monster, nothing else. ;
The recipe is the original 1993 one: a sporty engine, but perfect for road use, combined with a Superbike-derived frame. ;
All that you need to have fun, every day.
- Lightweight: the Superbike-derived frame with aluminum front frame helps to keep the weight down to just 366 lb dry. And lightness is a key ingredient for an easy, maneuvrable, fast and above all fun bike.
- Compactness: Narrow sides and front frame ending at vertical head height. This helps to easily put your feet on the ground at a steady motion.
- Essential: Design characterized by simple and clean lines. An engine, a saddle, a tank and a handlebar. There is only what you need to drive and have fun, nothing more.
- Exciting performance: The Monster is powered by the Testastretta 11° 937 cc twin cylinder L-shaped engine, with desmodromic distribution. Compared to the previous 821 it increases displacement, power, torque and decreases weight by 5.3 lbs (2.4 kg) to contribute to the lightness of the bike and offer better rideability. It now delivers 111 hp at 9,250 rpm with maximum torque of 69 lb-ft (93Nm) delivered at just 6,500 rpm, proving to be efficient and reactive in throttle response.
- Engine: Testatretta 11°, V2 - 90°, 4 valves per cylinder, desmodromic valvetrain, liquid cooled.
- Displacement: 937 cc (57 cu in)
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Ducati
- Model Monster + Low Suspension
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Fort Myers, FL
- Stock Number DUC21-30
- Primary Color Red
- Price $13,042
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Gulf Coast Motorcycles
Sponsored By Gulf Coast Motorcycles
We SHIP & YOU SAVE!!! Two Great Brands...One FUN Place!!! SW Florida's Authorized BMW and Ducati Dealer! Shop with Gulf Coast Motorcycles: Where you come in first no matter what you ride! Call us TODAY! Special finance terms available! We ship ANYWHERE! Airport Pick-up Available! Trade-ins NEEDED! Call us today at 1-855-827-9173!