2022 Beta Motorcycles 125 RR,
- Updated Engine: Updaed settings in the cylinder head squish and power valve provides for a more linear power delivery
- New Rear Shock: New compression damping settings with independent high and low speed damping rates, providing the rider with adjustability for both settings.
- Improved Forks: Updated internal valving ettings further enhance the plushnss of the RR model range.
- Type: Beta-Built single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, with BPV power valve system
- Bore: 54mm
- Stroke: 54.5mm
- Displacement: 124.8cc
- Compression Ratio: 15.2:1
- Exhaust Valve: Beta Progressive Valve (BPV)
- Ignition: AC-CDI Kokusan
- Spark Plug: NGK BR9ECMVX
- Lubrication: Premix
- Carburetor: Keihin PWK 36mm
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Frame: Molybdenum steel/double cradle w/quick air filter access.
- Wheelbase: 58.1”
- Seat Height: 36.6”
- Ground Clearance: 12.8”
- Footrest Height: 16.1”
- Dry Weight: 207 lbs. (wet weight, no fuel)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.5 US gallons
- Front Suspension: 48 mm Sachs USD fork, adjustable compression, rebound, & spring preload.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Beta Motorcycles
- Model 125 RR
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Butler, PA
- Stock Number B210804
- Primary Color RED
- Price $8,349
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By First Bike Motorsports
Sponsored By First Bike Motorsports
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
How do we stay small and sell big? It's simple: years of experience. Our mission is to offer you the latest in motorsports products at the best prices, along with unparalleled service. We pledge to use our best efforts to make your experience both beneficial and enjoyable. Once you give us a try, we're sure you’ll be back for more!