2022 BMW R 18 TRANSCONTINENTAL,
The BMW R 18 Transcontinental;
The road's best dressed icon;
The R 18 Transcontinental offers you exclusive and luxurious traveling. As a member of the R 18 family it represents BMW Motorrad's tradition and is deeply rooted in the here and now: its unmistakable front end with the tall windscreen and the mighty Big Boxer promise a comfortable, powerful ride for miles. The automatic load compensation feature accurately adapts the chassis to the load applicable to the motorcycle. And thanks to it being prepared for customizing you can define your R 18 Transcontinental according to what you will discover on every trip: yourself. Simply put: classic #SoulFuel.
- Power Reserve: Convenient, luxurious and consistent: the Power Reserve display of the R 18 Transcontinental shows how much power you still have available.
- Marshall Gold Series 2: The optional, powerful 180 watt amp powers a total of six speakers: for maximum sound quality and absolute audio pleasure.
- Cockpit: Four traditional, analog round instruments combine with one modern 10.25 TFT display: from the fuel level indicator to the navigation system and your playlist, it provides you with all the relevant information at a glance.
- Black tank with double lining and bolted logo: The black tank with available double striping is one of the icons of BMW Motorrad history.
- Passenger seat: The particularly comfortable passenger seat features heating as standard and offers outstanding stability. The backrest has been seamlessly integrated into the adjacent topcase.
- TFT display: Plenty of space for plenty of information. From map navigation to vehicle data and your playlist: easily keep an eye on everything thanks to the 10.25 TFT display.
- Front fairing panel: The front fairing that has been installed on the forks provides you with ideal protection from the elements in conjunction with the tall windscreen. The two LED additional headlights remain true to the original style and perfectly integrate into the R 18 Transcontinental's lines to lend it an unmistakable look.
- Wind deflector: Wind deflectors and the tall windscreen make sure tha
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make BMW
- Model R 18 TRANSCONTINENTAL
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Worcester, MA
- Stock Number CX991
- Primary Color BLACK STORM METALLIC
- Price $31,965
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Wagner Motorsports carries new and pre-owned motorcycles from some of the best brands including Indian Motorcycle, BMW, Ducati, KTM, and more! We ship most bikes to any state in the Continental US from our megastore located in Central New England. Please call or visit us today!