2022 BMW F 850 GS Style Rallye, 2022 BMW F 850 GS Style Rallye ADVENTURE IN THE BLOOD
Live the challenge. Ride on where others turn back. Turn challenges into opportunities. The BMW F 850 GS is perfectly streamlined for off-roading, as can be seen from its 21-inch front wheel. What matters is your curiosity and what drives you regardless of how far or where you want to ride. The expanded standard equipment and a variety of special equipment and special accessories means that you can easily discover what lies beyond the horizon with the F 850 GS.
- Ride in your mode
The ride modes influence the throttle response and response characteristics of your F 850 GS. At the push of a button, the “Rain” and “Road” modes are ready for a wet or dry ride. The “Dynamic” mode gets the most out of your bike when you really want to accelerate on asphalt, while “Enduro” mode lets you conquer the gravel tracks of the world.
- Let yourself be swept away
Curiosity and a thirst for adventure are just the start. The 2-cylinder in-line engine with 90 hp supports you in your riding endeavors, especially with its high torque. It operates economically and delivers impressive performance on a variety of roads or terrain.Features may include:
- Dynamic ESA
Dynamic ESA automatically dampens the chassis and lets you determine how intense the contact between the tires and the terrain should be.
- ABS Pro and DTC as standard
ABS Pro gets even more out of curves and Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) prevents the rear wheel from spinning during changing grip conditions.
- Iconic LED indicators in series
The new standard LED indicators show even more clearly where the road is taking you.
- Optional Ride Modes Pro
With Ride Modes Pro you gain engine drag torque control (MSR) and Dynamic Brake Control (DBC), to support your riding style. In “Dynamic” mode the new engine mapping means that you can enjoy even more riding fun.
- Adjustable windscreen and USB port as standard
The adjustable windscreen protects you from wind and weather, while your smartphone remains charged thanks to the USB port.
- Connectivity with TFT display and multi-controller
Connect your smartphone to the bike via bluetooth and keep an overview of the vehicle information, navigation, calls and media with the 6.5 inch TFT display. You can control all functions intuitively via the multi-controller.
- Expanded seat variety
The new “extra low” seat help improve the handling and control of the machine, even for shorter riders.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make BMW
- Model F 850 GS Style Rallye
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Burbank, CA
- Mileage 14
- Stock Number BE94929
- VIN WB10B1907N6E94929
- Primary Color RACING BLUE METALLIC
- Price $16,958
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By BMW Motorcycles of Burbank
Sponsored By BMW Motorcycles of Burbank
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
* All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, dealer freight/preparation, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Final actual sales price includes all rebates and may vary depending on options or accessories selected. Visit our fully stocked showroom for bike, parts, accessories, apparel and service at 2913 N Ontario St Burbank, CA 91504