2022 APRILIA RS 660 Special Stars & Stripes,
The future respects the traditions of the House of Noale which has long been renowned for its innovation and distinctive character. With its sporty personality and stunning contemporary lines, the RS 660 brings the winning Aprilia track experience to the road. Its unique design shapes a lightweight, compact bike with sleek, agile volumes. Delivering stability at high speeds, it is all about creating a fun, pleasurable riding experience.
- Winning Spirit: The RS 660 draws on the winning Aprilia expertise to introduce new standards to its category. The top-of-the-range chassis creates a truly dynamic riding experience with its uniquely-constructed lightweight aluminium frame and swingarm optimising weight distribution.
- Simply Breathtaking: The sporty personality and contemporary lines of the RS 660 make a splash wherever it goes, bring Aprilia’s winning track experience to the road. Its unique design shapes a lightweight, compact bike with sleek, agile volumes. Delivering stability at high speeds, it’s all about creating a fun, pleasurable riding experience.
- New Riding Experience: The riding position has been carefully designed to offer comfort on the road and the ideal front weight distribution. The perfectly balanced set-up of saddle, foot pegs and the clip-on handlebars over the steering yoke create a dynamic riding position. Add to all this a choice of five predefined riding modes for different track and road conditions and you have all the ingredients for a truly thrilling riding experience.
- APRC System: Originally developed for use in racing then fine-tuned for the road, the APRC system is an advanced electronic control solution. It is a total package designed to ensure safety on roads and improved performance on the track. The RS 660 boasts the latest APRC (Aprilia Performance Ride Control) package of electronic controls. This advanced inertial six-axis navigation system uses internal gyroscopes and acceleration sensors to understand the engine’s status as it relates to the road in real time and provide instant adjustments to help improve performance and safety.
- Engine: Aprilia parallel twin-cylinder forward facing, 4-stroke, liquid cooled with water-oil radiator and heat exchang
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Aprilia
- Model RS 660 Special Stars & Stripes
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Peninsula, OH
- Stock Number CTA2205
- Primary Color Red White Blue
- Price $11,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Please confirm availability as our new and used inventory fluctuates daily. For most current availability, sales pricing and other additional information, please contact our team by phone at 800-920-9798 or state8.com.
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice, and are available on instock units only. Vehicle Sales Price(s) reflect reduction of all current available manufacture programs. Manufacturer's destination charge(s) are not included, and vary according to vehicle size.