- INVERTED FRONT FORK: The YZF-R3 features an inverted fork with optimized spring and damping settings, significantly improving fork rigidity, front-end feedback and control feel. The design also includes a YZR-M1-inspired top clamp for improved supersport style.
- MONOCROSS REAR SHOCK: The single-shock design further centralizes mass and is tuned to strike a balance between ride comfort and sporty performance, for capability across a wide range of uses, from urban commuting to track days. It’s also adjustable for spring preload which accounts for passengers or cargo.
- POTENT BRAKING WITH ABS: The 298mm floating-mount front disc brake ensures excellent stopping power, supported by a 220mm rear disc, and an antilock braking system boosts rider confidence and prevents wheel lock-ups in reduced-traction conditions.
- SPORTBIKE-SPEC WHEELS AND TIRES: Stylish 10-spoke cast aluminum wheels minimize unsprung weight for improved suspension responsiveness and refined handling. Grippy Dunlop® radial tires offer enhanced grip and feedback for sporty riding, too.
- PERFECTLY BALANCED: Thanks to the engine placement and overall machine dimensions, the YZF-R3 features a near 50/50 front/rear weight distribution for enhanced performance, especially in dynamic canyon-carving or racetrack riding environments.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZF-R3 ABS
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Sacramento, CA
- Price $5,299
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Price plus tax, license, registration, documentation, freight and added markup. All dealer and/or customer incentives/rebates, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offers have been applied to the sale price. Sale price may not be valid with promotional finance rates or offers such as but not limited to Suzuki low APR financing or Kawasaki Westlake high risk financing, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offer in lieu of rebates offered. Reconditioning fee on pre-owned vehicles.