Details from Seller
R History. Your Future. We R1.;
Featuring next-generation R-Series styling, sophisticated electronic control, supersport braking and suspension performance and a high-performance crossplane engine.
- MotoGP-Derived Crossplane Crankshaft Engine: The 998cc inline-four-cylinder engine features Yamaha's exclusive crossplane crankshaft technology derived from the YZR-M1 MotoGP machine. Every aspect of this unique engine is built to thrill.
- Digital Superbike Technology: The R1M features a cable-less ride-by-wire Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T) system that transforms the rider's inputs into motion, with a full suite of IMU-powered electronic rider aids that bring new meaning to the term rider confidence.
- Factory Level GPS Data Logging: The YZF-R1M comes standard with an integrated Communications Control Unit (CCU) data-logging and GPS system that puts factory superbike technology in the palm of your hand, complete with GPS-powered course mapping, automatic lap timing, and Yamaha Ride Control (YRC) mobile device adjustability.
- Dynamic Öhlins Electronic Racing Suspension: The YZF-R1M utilizes the advanced Öhlins ERS system, featuring the NPX gas-charged front fork. A dedicated suspension control unit rapidly adjusts the front and rear damping in real time for optimum suspension performance whether braking, cornering or accelerating.
- Superbike Brakes and Tires: The YZF-R1M utilizes track-focused braking hardware, featuring potent 4-piston radial-mounted front calipers, stainless steel front lines, big 320mm rotors with high-friction pads and a compact ABS unit. The Bridgestone RS11 tires ensure true racetrack-ready traction with balanced road feel and handling.
- Sharp Styling with Unique R1M Features: The 2021 YZF-R1M features sleek bodywork which creates an aerodynamic profile, with an integrated and harmonious design, complete with a carbon fiber front fender, windscreen fairing, side fairings and tail section with a numbered badge on top of the airbox cover.
- Next Level R-Series Evolution: Yamaha engineers combined feedback from tracks around the world to set the bar even higher. The electronic systems boost rider confidence and control while the engine, suspension, brak
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: YZF-R1M
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: PENINSULA, OH
- Stock Number: CTY21021
- Primary Color: Carbon Fiber
- Price: $26,099