2021 YAMAHA YZF-R1,
R History. Your Future. We R1.;
Featuring next-generation R-Series styling, sophisticated electronic control, supersport braking and suspension performance and a high-performance crossplane engine.
- MotoGP-Derived Crossplane Crankshaft Engine: The 998cc inline-four-cylinder engine features Yamaha's exclusive crossplane crankshaft technology derived from the YZR-M1 MotoGP machine. Every aspect of this unique engine is built to thrill.
- Digital Superbike Technology: The R1 features a cable-less ride-by-wire Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T) system that transforms the rider's inputs into motion, with a full suite of IMU-powered electronic rider aids that bring new meaning to the term rider confidence.
- Superbike Brakes and Tires: The YZF-R1 utilizes track-focused braking hardware, featuring potent 4-piston radial-mounted front calipers, stainless steel front lines, big 320mm rotors with high-friction pads and a compact ABS unit. The Bridgestone RS11 tires ensure true racetrack-ready traction with balanced road feel and handling.
- Sharp, Sleek Styling: The 2021 YZF-R1 features sleek bodywork to create an aerodynamic profile, with an integrated and harmonious design.
- Legendary R-Series Handling: Built around Yamaha's refined Deltabox aluminum frame technology and mounting high-spec, fully-adjustable suspension, the YZF-R1 exemplifies over 20 years of chassis technology developed on racetracks around the world.
- Next Level R-Series Evolution: Yamaha engineers combined feedback from tracks around the world to set the bar even higher. The electronic systems boost rider confidence and control while the engine, suspension, brakes and aerodynamics complete the package.
- Cutting-Edge CP4 Engine: The R1's 998cc inline-four-cylinder engine features Yamaha's exclusive crossplane crankshaft technology derived from the YZR-M1 MotoGP machine. By equalizing inertial forces at the crankshaft, the CP4 motor delivers a direct feeling of linear torque, giving the rider the ultimate connection between throttle grip and the rear wheel.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZF-R1
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Vallejo, CA
- Stock Number 21553 H-40
- Primary Color BLUE
- Price $17,399
Estimate Payments1 -
MACH 1 MOTORSPORTS WAS FOUNDED IN 1968 AS R&J CYCLES, HONDA TRIUMPH,BSA AND LATER YAMAHA.IN 1997 ROAD-RACER JEFF LEGGITT PURCHASED R&J CYCLES AND CHANGED THE NAME TO MACH 1 MOTOR-SPORTS.JEFF HAS BEEN AT THE TOP LEVEL OF COMPETITION SINCE 1970 IN ROAD-RACE COMPETITION.