- SLIM BODYWORK: The compact bodywork eases the rider’s movement across the machine in tough terrain. The fuel tank provides 2.16 gallons of fuel with a larger fuel cap opening, and the graphics are embedded in the body moldings for long-lasting good looks.
- LIGHT AND STRONG ALUMINUM FRAME: An all-aluminum bilateral beam frame provides strength, lightness and durability for cross country racing conditions and comes standard with a rugged plastic skid plate.
- ADVANCED SUSPENSION: Industry favorite KYB® fully adjustable spring-type forks with speed-sensitive damping and a KYB® rear shock feature a large 50mm piston. Both the fork and rear shock have been thoroughly tested and tuned specifically for cross country racing.
- PURPOSE-BUILT TIRES: Special cross country racing Dunlop® tires are used to maximize traction while delivering excellent durability.
- 270MM FRONT BRAKE: Large 270mm front disc brake coupled with high-performing pad material offers outstanding machine control and performance, with exceptional stopping power and controllability.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZ250FX
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Norfolk, VA
- Primary Color Team Yamaha Blue
- Price $8,499
Estimate Payments1 -
Fun On Road, Off Road and On the Water, Sunrise Cycles is your destination power-sport's dealership from New and used to Parts and Service. Call us today and Lets RIDE. 1-866-778-0168