Details from Seller
- STRONG, COMPACT FRAME: A semi-double-cradle steel frame achieves a lighter, nimbler feel through greater mass centralization. Greater lateral and torsional rigidity and reduced weight of the lower frame parts help produce light, stable handling.
- ADVANCED LONG-TRAVEL SUSPENSION: The front fork has 8.9 inches of travel to soak up the rough stuff, both on- and off-road while an aluminum lower triple clamp keeps the weight down.
- NIMBLE STEERING: The maximum turning angle of the handlebar is 51 degrees—almost like a trials machine. Combined with a short wheelbase of only 53.5 inches, the XT250 has a super-tight turning radius for excellent maneuverability.
- LINKAGE-STYLE SHOCK: A rear shock provides 7.1 inches of wheel travel through a progressive Monocross® linkage system for a smooth ride.
- DIRT-READY WHEELS: 21-inch front and 18-inch rear aluminum wheels are extremely durable and reduce unsprung weight for enhanced suspension performance and handling.
- GENEROUS GROUND CLEARANCE: 11.2 inches of ground clearance means you’ve got serious off-road capability.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: XT250
- Category: Dual Sport
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: North Little Rock, AR
- Price: $5,199
Yamaha XT250 5013597450
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.