2021 YAMAHA XSR900,
Born To Rule;
An authentic performance motorcycle that blends Yamaha's triple-cylinder technology with neo-retro style.
- A Style All Its Own: The XSR900 blends Yamaha's world-class engineering with standout neo-retro style, creating a new type of machine for riders looking for an authentic and honest motorcycle that doesn't sacrifice performance. Drawing influence from Yamaha's classic “XS series of motorcycles, the XSR oozes class with its exposed aluminum details, retro-influenced bodywork, stepped seat and custom lighting and instrumentation.
- Advanced Crossplane Crankshaft Concept Engine: The XSR900 features a thrilling 847cc Crossplane Crankshaft Concept liquid-cooled inline 3-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve-per-cylinder engine based on the MT-09. The compact motor offers the best balance of both 2- and 4-cylinder designs with an exciting, torquey and quick-revving engine character.
- Powerful Braking with ABS: The XSR900 provides exceptional and confident braking power, thanks to its sportbike-spec brakes backed up with the security of ABS.
- Cutting-Edge Electronics: The XSR900 combines a classic heritage with modern performance. Featuring ride-by-wire YCC-T engine control, adjustable D-MODE throttle response, and an adjustable Traction Control System, the rider can make the most of the potent engine and chassis.
- Compact, Sporty Chassis: The narrow aluminum frame features sport-oriented geometry for light and nimble handling. The adjustable front and rear suspension allows the rider to customize their XSR900 to match the road conditions and personal preferences.
- Advanced Crossplane Crankshaft Concept Engine: The XSR900 features a thrilling 847cc liquid-cooled inline 3-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve-per-cylinder Crossplane Crankshaft Concept engine based on the MT-09. With a 78mm x 59.1mm bore and stroke and 11.5:1 compression ratio, the compact motor produces a torquey and quick-revving engine character.
- Advanced Ride-by-Wire Throttle with D-MODE: The XSR900 is equipped with Yamaha's Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T) for precise throttle control as well as Yamaha's
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model XSR900
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Willmar, MN
- Stock Number 63320
- Primary Color RADICAL WHITE/RAPID RED
- Price $9,499
Estimate Payments1 -
Parts, Service, Sales, and Financing for ATVs, Utility Vehicles, On and Off Road Motorcycles, Personal Watercraft, and Snowmobiles. While you're here check out our full line of riding apparel! Join in the Fun! Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri 9-5:30, Thurs 9-7 and Sat 8-3.