2021 YAMAHA Wabash Medium,
Impervious to terrain conditions, the Wabash is the bicycle equivalent to the word “and. Road and Mountain. Pedal and Power. Man and Machine. Rock and Roll!
- Purpose driven design to eliminate doubt and inspire confidence.
- Flared Handlebar: With inspiration from randonneur designs from an era when exploring on a bicycle was commonplace, our take on this classic design allows for greater stability and control while also giving space to fit larger handlebar bags.
- Semi-Knobby Tires: Whether riding on or off road, the Maxxis Speed Terrane tires are a balance of straight out speed for the pavement and grippy traction in the corners when getting down and dirty.
- Dropper Seat Post Tabs: Just like our YDX-TORC, the Wabash is compatible with dropper posts that are equipped with either internal hose routing or external hose routing actuation.
- Rear Rack Mounts: The built-in bosses on Wabash are there to accept Yamaha's accessory rear rack to help dial in your ultimate ride.
- Compact Display: The easy to read LCD multi-function display is designed to keep your focus on what's ahead. The main LCD interface allows you to choose from a full suite of functions; Speedometer, average speed, maximum speed, odometer, trip meter, battery capacity, battery range, cadence, clock and stopwatch.
- PWSeries SE Drive Unit: At the heart of Wabash is Yamaha's awesome PWSeries SE center mount drive unit. Integrated to the bottom bracket, the drive unit provides a low center of gravity for exceptional handling. The four levels of power assist assure Wabash is adventure ready.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes: SRAM Apex 1 hydraulic road disc brakes with 160mm center lock rotors ensure strong, confident braking in all conditions. Speaking of all conditions, Wabash's fork has mounting tabs for easy installation of Yamaha's accessory front fender.
- SRAM APEX 1 Rear Derailleur: Wabash's 11-speed shifting duties are handled by SRAM's excellent Apex 1 rear derailleur which is designed to reduce shift force and eliminates ghost shifting.
- Integrated Hub Speed Sensor: Exclusive to Yam
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model Wabash Medium
- Category Electric Bicycle
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Purcellville, VA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 2021YWABM
- Primary Color CORAL
- Price $3,499
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By MotoMember
Sponsored By MotoMember
Motomember provides superior customer service and has an entire team that consists of professional sales members, finance experts, service technicians and a knowledgeable parts and accessories staff to support you, our valued customer. Pricing does not include dealer documentation fee of $695. We pride ourselves on having well-trained experts that strive for customer satisfaction. Come in and visit our friendly, reliable and experienced staff.