Stock #: 021251
Details from Seller
2021 YAMAHA V Star 250,
Born For Fun;
Born For Fun;
Light and nimble with smooth power and a low seat for easy handling makes it a stylish entry level V-twin.
- Compact Custom: Light weight and a seat just 27 inches from the pavement make the V Star 250 a great trainer as well as a great choice for riders who appreciate the fun that comes in small packages.
- Big Bike Style: Dual exhausts, plenty of quality chrome and Yamaha's attention to detail—this is one sharp little motorcycle.
- Strong Brakes: Front disc brake provides highly controllable stopping power.
- Unique V-twin Performance: The V Star 250 is the only V-twin in its class.
- Ultra-Efficient Engine: Estimated 78 mpg* means almost 200 miles between fill-ups.
- Uniquely Potent V-twin: Air-cooled, 249cc, 60-degree V-twin engine with a long 66mm stroke produces plenty of bottom-end torque and smooth roll-on power. And it's the only V-twin engine in its class, too.
- Smooth Running: The single 26mm Mikuni downdraft carburetor ensures optimal fuel/air mixing and delivery with superb throttle response.
- Flexible Gearing: Widely geared five-speed transmission makes the most of V Star 250's powerband.
- Electric Start: Easy, dependable electric starting.
- Low Maintenance Motor: Automatic cam chain tensioner virtually eliminates maintenance and helps extend engine life.
- Classic Exhaust Layout: Beautiful dual chrome exhaust pipes let the engine breathe and put out that classic V-twin rumble.
- Agile Chassis: 58.7-inch wheelbase creates a long, low package for great handling and maneuverability.
- Strong Brakes: 282mm single front disc brake and a rear drum brake provide plenty of stopping power.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: V Star 250
- Category: Cruiser
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Mileage: 1
- Stock Number: 021251
- Primary Color: SILVER
- Price: $4,499
Yamaha V Star 250 5014971117
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.