2021 YAMAHA Tenere 700, NOT IN STOCK- ARRIVING SOON
The Next Horizon Is Yours;
A lightweight, no compromise adventure bike with outstanding reliability opens up a new world of possibilities.
- Advanced Twin-Cylinder Engine: The Ténéré 700 features a fuel-injected, 689cc liquid-cooled, inline twin-cylinder engine derived from Yamaha's award-winning MT-07. This compact powerplant features an ideal power delivery for adventure riding, for tractable and controllable power in every riding condition.
- Adventure-Focused Ergonomics: The Ténéré 700 features a narrow body, slim fuel tank, and flat seat that allow maximum rider agility, enabling the rider to grip the tank whether sitting or standing, giving added confidence on dirt or asphalt. The protective fairing and handguards work with the tapered handlebar to ensure comfort on the longest rides.
- Not Afraid To Get Dirty: Highly adjustable, long-travel suspension is mated to dirt-ready spoked wheels mounting 21-inch front and 18-inch rear tires, ensuring that Ténéré 700 doesn't shy away from aggressive riding when the pavement ends. The triple-disc brakes also feature selectable ABS, which can be disabled when desired for off-road riding.
- Refinement Meets Durability: Every aspect of the Ténéré 700 is built to combine Yamaha's legendary reliability with impressive performance, from the compact LED headlights, to the strong and narrow steel frame, to the smooth counterbalanced motor, and crystal-clear LCD gauges.
- Compact, High-Tech Engine: Developed from the stellar MT-07 Hyper Naked sportbike, the Ténéré 700 engine combines exceptional reliability and exciting power delivery in a compact, fuel-efficient package. With an overall size similar to some single-cylinder motors, the 689cc fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, DOHC inline twin gives the Ténéré 700 exceptional handing, while the counterbalanced two-cylinder design provides smooth, long-legged power ideal for long days in the saddle.
- Crossplane Crankshaft Concept: The 2-cylinder engine features Yamaha's “Crossplane Crankshaft Concept 270-degree crankR
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model Tenere 700
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Litchfield, IL
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number T7-2021
- Primary Color BLACK
- Secondary Color BLACK
Visit us at www.niehauscycle.com for more info, pictures and videos of our new and pre-owned units!