2021 YAMAHA TT-R50E,
The Fun Starts Here;
The push-button electric start and three-speed automatic transmission make this the perfect bike for learning.
- Convenient Electric Start: The TT-R50E gets the same push-button electric start feature as our full line of electric-start TT-Rs.
- Accessible Performance: Great for learning and playing, the TT-R50E is completed with 49cc of four-stroke fun feeding power through a three-speed automatic-clutch transmission.
- Ultra-Low Seat Height: With a seat that's only 21.9 inches from the dirt, this bike has big YZ styling for smaller statures.
- Advanced Suspension: Inverted fork and Monocross rear end provide great handling.
- Robust Final Drive: Large chain cover for maximum protection and minimal maintenance.
- Useable, Entry-Level Motor: 49cc air-cooled, SOHC powerplant puts out smooth, reliable four-stroke power that is perfect for kids and smaller beginners.
- Automatic Clutch: Three-speed gearbox with automatic centrifugal clutch makes learning to shift gears a breeze.
- Convenient Electric Start: Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- Compact Engine: Compact design cases keep overall engine width down for a narrow feel and great handling.
- Responsive Power: 11mm Mikuni VM-type carburetor with automatic on/off electric heater ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- Low Maintenance Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces maintenance.
- Digital Ignition: CDI ignition system delivers hot, reliable spark and requires minimal maintenance.
- Forest-Friendly Exhaust: Lightweight, upswept exhaust system is quiet and contains a USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Simple and
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model TT-R50E
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location North Kingstown, RI
- Stock Number ON FLOOR READY TO GO
- Primary Color BLUE
- Price $1,749
Estimate Payments1 -
RAZEE MOTORCYCLE CENTER OPENED FOR BUSINESS IN 1947, AND HAS REMAINED A FAMILY OWNED SHOP CATERING TO MOTORCYCLE ENTHUSIASTS. WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR BMW, DUCATI, MOTO GUZZI, KTM, HONDA, KAWASAKI, AND YAMAHA. WHETHER YOU ARE NEW TO RIDING, OR A SEASONED RACER, WE CAN HELP YOU WITH ALL OF YOUR MOTORCYCLING NEEDS.