2021 YAMAHA TT-R230,
Long Lasting Fun;
Low maintenance and simple, this lightweight trail bike delivers decades of proven performance.
- Broad, Accessible Powerband: YZ-inspired handling and looks with a stout 223cc air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke that produces predictable, broadband power make the TT-R230 a great choice for beginner and intermediate riders.
- Racing-Derived Ergonomics: The competition-style flat seat and tank junction position the rider for great mobility.
- Convenient Electric Start: With a simple push of a button, the electric start makes getting started a breeze.
- Trail-Ready Dimensions: The low seat height on top of a long-travel suspension and 11.6 inches of ground clearance make this a serious trail bike that's accessible for a wide range of riders.
- Robust, Compact Frame: The steel, diamond-type design frame means great handling and strength.
- Broad, Accessible Powerband: Super-reliable, electric start, 223cc air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke puts out smooth, widespread power that is perfectly suited for all kinds of trails and riders.
- 6-Speed Transmission: Smooth-shifting, six-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- Digital Ignition: CDI magneto ignition system is ultra-reliable and nearly maintenance-free.
- Free-Flowing Intake: YZ-type air filter offers easy maintenance and maximum airflow.
- Forest-Friendly Exhaust: Lightweight exhaust with quiet muffler and USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Low Maintenance Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Robust, Compact Frame: The steel frame with a compact wheelbase and low seat height result in superb maneuverability and super responsive handling for new and
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model TT-R230
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Rocky Mount, NC
- Mileage 2
- Stock Number Y005412
- Primary Color BLU
- Price $4,449
Estimate Payments1 -
NO HAGGLE PRICING Prices and Availability subject to change at any time. NO OTHER FEES. Call 866-377-9662. For 50 years Twin County Motorsports has been a family owned and operated dealership based in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. Between our knowledgeable staff and wide selection, we aim to consistently exceed expectations and provide you with the very best in industry-leading products.