Details from Seller
- Broad, Accessible Powerband: YZ-inspired handling and looks with a stout 223cc air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke that produces predictable, broadband power make the TT-R230 a great choice for beginner and intermediate riders.
- Racing-Derived Ergonomics: The competition-style flat seat and tank junction position the rider for great mobility.
- Convenient Electric Start: With a simple push of a button, the electric start makes getting started a breeze.
- Trail-Ready Dimensions: The low seat height on top of a long-travel suspension and 11.6 inches of ground clearance make this a serious trail bike that's accessible for a wide range of riders.
- Robust, Compact Frame: The steel, diamond-type design frame means great handling and strength.
- Broad, Accessible Powerband: Super-reliable, electric start, 223cc air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke puts out smooth, widespread power that is perfectly suited for all kinds of trails and riders.
- 6-Speed Transmission: Smooth-shifting, six-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- Digital Ignition: CDI magneto ignition system is ultra-reliable and nearly maintenance-free.
- Free-Flowing Intake: YZ-type air filter offers easy maintenance and maximum airflow.
- Forest-Friendly Exhaust: Lightweight exhaust with quiet muffler and USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Low Maintenance Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Robust, Compact Frame: The steel frame with a compact wheelbase and low seat height result in superb maneuverability and super responsive handling for new and smaller riders.
- Advanced Rear Suspension: Linkage-mounted adjustable rear shock serves up 8.7 inches of smooth, progressive rear wheel travel for great bump absorption and handling.
- Generous Ground Clearance: 11.6 inches of ground clearance are enough to handle almost any trail.
- Trail-Ready Front Fork: 36mm front fork with 9.4 inches of wheel travel provides plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
- Lightweight Swingarm: Aluminum box-section swingarm features snail-type chain adjusters for quick and easy chain adjustments.
- Dual Disc Braking System: Front 220mm disc and 130mm rear drum brakes for powerful, confident stops.
- MX-Style Wheels and Tires: Full-size 21-inch front and 18-inch rear aluminum wheels keep unsprung weight down while knobby tires provide motocross-spec grip.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: TT-R230
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Miami, FL
- Price: $4,449
Yamaha TT-R230 5014986157
Payment Calculator1 - Sponsored By Motoport U.S.A.
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.