- LIGHTWEIGHT DOUBLE CRADLE FRAME DESIGN: A lightweight, high-strength tubular steel frame provides a tuned rigidity balance for nimble, responsive handling with the strength and durability needed to tackle the harshest terrain with confidence. The chassis utilizes a short 62.6-inch wheelbase for agility and boasts 9.5 inches of ground clearance to tackle whatever the trail throws at you.
- BALANCED ERGONOMICS: The ability to shift body weight forward and rearward to suit the terrain is crucial in off-road riding situations, so the Ténéré 700 features a flat seat and slim body that allows maximum rider agility. The narrow body and fuel tank also enable the rider to grip the tank whether sitting or standing, giving added confidence whether you're riding on dirt or asphalt.
- ADVENTURE-READY SUSPENSION: Aggressive dirt riding requires capable suspension, so the Ténéré 700 utilizes a long-travel 43mm inverted fork with 8.3 inches of travel. The beefy inverted layout is highly resistant to flex to maintain precise steering and suspension action, and the fork is fully adjustable to match changing road and trail conditions. The linkage-type rear shock is similarly outfitted for adventure, with 7.9 inches of travel, and a remote preload adjuster to easily fine tune for changing loads or riding conditions.
- DIRT-READY BRAKING WITH SWITCHABLE ABS: The Ténéré 700 features a pair of wave-style 282mm front discs, with rear braking handled by a 245mm wave-style rotor, for powerful deceleration that isn’t afraid of dirt and dust. ABS comes standard to boost rider confidence and prevent wheel lock-ups in reduced-traction conditions, but the Ténéré 700 gives riders the option of temporarily disabling the system for full manual control—ideal for the unique demands of challenging off-road conditions.
- DURABLE SPOKED WHEELS: Unlike many so-called adventure bikes which feature cast alloy wheels or road-biased tires, the Ténéré 700 flaunts its serious off-road intentions with tough spoked wheels mounting 21-inch front and 18-inch rear tires, ideal for both on- and off-road riding. Strong and lightweight, these wheels give riders a range of tire choices, from aggressive pure enduro tires to versatile dual-sport options.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model TENERE 700
- Category Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Sacramento, CA
- Primary Color Ceramic Ice
- Price $9,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Price plus tax, license, registration, documentation, freight and added markup. All dealer and/or customer incentives/rebates, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offers have been applied to the sale price. Sale price may not be valid with promotional finance rates or offers such as but not limited to Suzuki low APR financing or Kawasaki Westlake high risk financing, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offer in lieu of rebates offered. Reconditioning fee on pre-owned vehicles.