2021 YAMAHA PW50,
Always The 1st Choice;
Features like the adjustable throttle and fully automatic transmission ensure a first riding experience that's filled with smiles.
- Fully Automatic Transmission: Fully automatic transmission means no shifting required. The PW50 is a twist-and-go package.
- Entry-Level Two-Stroke Motor: Gutsy 49cc two-stroke is built to thrill without intimidating beginners.
- Ultra-Low Seat Height: A seat only 18.7 inches high makes the PW50 the ideal choice for the littlest rider in the group.
- Low Maintenance Requirements: Shaft final drive means no chain maintenance while Yamaha's exclusive autolube oil injection system eliminates the need for fuel/oil premixing.
- Adjustable Restrictor: An adjustable throttle stop screw keeps the adult in charge to gradually increase speed as skills improve.
- Entry-Level Two-Stroke Motor: 49cc air-cooled, case-reed-inducted, two-stroke single is tuned to deliver predictable power that gently eases the new rider up the off-road learning curve.
- Fully Automatic Transmission: Single-speed automatic transmission allows the rider to simply twist the throttle and go, allowing him/her to concentrate on the ride ahead.
- Maintenance-Free Shaft Drive: The class-exclusive shaft drive system is virtually maintenance-free and comes fully enclosed for added durability.
- Convenient Oil Injection System: Exclusive autolube oil injection system eliminates the need for fuel/oil premixing.
- Ultra-Low Seat Height: 18.7-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for added confidence.
- Robust Front Suspension: A large 26mm telescopic front fork with 2.4 inches of travel smooths out the bumps for responsive handling.
- Dual Shocks: Dual rear shocks with 2 inches of travel smo
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model PW50
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Indianapolis, IN
- Stock Number Y36119
- Primary Color BLUE
- Price $1,649
Estimate Payments1 -
We offer the largest selection of pre-owned inventory in the area. At any given time, we usually have over 100 pre-owned motorcycles for sale. Be sure to check our website frequently. Because we are always buying bikes and taking them in trade, our inventory changes constantly.