2021 YAMAHA MT10,
Master The Darkness;
The pinnacle of MT crossplane torque, distinct styling and agile handling that lets you dominate the darkness.
- Latest Generation Crossplane Crankshaft Engine: The potent 998cc inline 4-cylinder engine features the same Crossplane Crankshaft technology developed in Yamaha's renowned YZF-R1 superbike. Tuned specifically for the MT-10, this engine develops awesome low- and mid-rpm torque with arm-stretching top-end power.
- Advanced Digital Control: The MT-10 features a range of systems powered by YCC-T—a ride-by-wire throttle system that provides exceptionally precise engine control. D-Mode allows the rider to select a preferred engine response at the flick of a switch. The Traction Control System (TCS) assists the rider in managing rear tire traction on various road conditions while cruise control improves highway cruising comfort.
- Cutting Edge Chassis: Like the YZF-R1 superbike, the MT-10 uses an aluminum Deltabox frame to create a lightweight and responsive chassis that is built for agility with its ultra-compact 55.1-inch wheelbase. The MT-10 mounts fully-adjustable KYB suspension - front and rear - for excellent road holding with a tuning range ready for a wide range of street conditions.
- Powerful, Controllable Brakes with ABS: An advanced anti-lock braking system (ABS) is mated to high-specification braking components for strong braking power with excellent feedback and control.
- Aggressive Ergonomics and Styling: The MT-10 displays raw aggression from every angle, with upright ergonomics that perfectly balance sport riding feedback and relaxed comfort. High-tech LED lighting and an all-LCD instrument panel boost both style and function.
- R1-Derived Crossplane Crankshaft Engine: The potent 998cc inline 4-cylinder engine features the same Crossplane Crankshaft technology developed in Yamaha's renowned YZF-R1 superbike. The crossplane design nearly eliminates inertial engine torque to provide a direct connection between the throttle and rear wheel for maximum traction and linear torque feeling. Tuned specifically for the needs of the high-performance street rider, the MT- 10 engine develops awesome lo
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model MT10
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Pawtucket, RI
- Primary Color BLACK
- Secondary Color BLACK
- Price $12,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Wheels of Freedom
Sponsored By Wheels of Freedom
How do we stay small and sell big? It's simple: over 30 years of experience. At Wheels of Freedom, our mission is to offer you the latest in parts and products at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. We pledge to use our best efforts to make your experience both beneficial and enjoyable. Once you give us a try, we’re sure you'll be back for more!