- LEAN ANGLE-SENSITIVE LED CORNERING HEADLIGHTS: The bold face of the FJR1300ES uses bright, high-efficiency LED lighting, featuring Yamaha’s advanced cornering headlight system. Above the quad-element LED headlight assembly, six LED units illuminate sequentially to shine through turns, controlled by Yamaha’s IMU technology. The headlights also feature toolless adjustment of headlight angle to account for vehicle loads. Finally, the LED tail lamp assembly combines visibility, style and quality.
- AERODYNAMIC BODYWORK: Headlined by the LED headlight system, the FJR1300ES’s stylish, supersport-inspired bodywork with integrated airflow management keeps the rider comfortable. A central vent beneath the instrument panel reduces negative pressure for less buffeting, and adjustable fairing side panels let the rider direct lower body airflow.
- ADJUSTABLE EVERYTHING: A good touring machine adapts to the rider, and the FJR1300ES does just that. The plush, thick saddle offers plenty of comfort and is adjustable over 0.8 inches without tools. The handlebars can be set to one of three positions to fine-tune rider ergonomics, and the windscreen is electronically adjustable for a range over 5.1 inches.
- ELECTRONICALLY ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION: The electronically adjusted suspension makes finding the right setting as easy as pushing a button. With four pre-load settings, three damping presets, and an additional seven damping fine-tuning adjustments, the FJR1300ES suspension can be dialed-in to meet the needs of the rider, passenger and riding conditions.
- POWERFUL, SECURE BRAKING: The advanced front and rear brakes provide exceptional braking power and control and are linked via Yamaha’s Unified Braking System, for balanced braking power. ABS further boosts rider confidence by preventing wheel lock-ups in reduced-traction conditions.
- HIGH-STRENGTH ALUMINUM FRAME: Similar to Yamaha’s supersport machines, the FJR1300ES features a beefy aluminum frame which provides an ideal balance of chassis stiffness and feedback, with a long swingarm to enhance traction and improve rear suspension action.
- LARGE FUEL TANK: The ergonomically-shaped, large-capacity, 6.6-gallon fuel tank offers excellent comfort, generous range and is constructed from steel, allowing for the use of magnetic tank bags.
- THOROUGH INSTRUMENTATION: The three-part instrument panel provides riders with all the information they need while enjoying the road, including trip computer functions, riding modes and more. Riders can easily customize the dot-matrix multi-function display to show the information they want with a flick of the bar-mounted switchgear, too.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Yamaha
- Model FJR1300ES
- Category Sport Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Sacramento, CA
- Price $17,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Price plus tax, license, registration, documentation, freight and added markup. All dealer and/or customer incentives/rebates, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offers have been applied to the sale price. Sale price may not be valid with promotional finance rates or offers such as but not limited to Suzuki low APR financing or Kawasaki Westlake high risk financing, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offer in lieu of rebates offered. Reconditioning fee on pre-owned vehicles.