2021 Ubco Bikes 2x2 Adventure, In Stock Now!
Introducing the 2X2 Adventure Bike;
Road registrable and ready for adventure, on- and off-road. Perfect for the urban commuter who dislikes traffic jams and the weekend adventurer who enjoys the sounds of nature.
- All-Terrain 2WD Handling: Power through any environment on your 2X2 with its awesome power to weight ratio. With a Flux2 high-torque motor in each wheel you’ll tackle variable terrain no trouble. Maintain control and traction with independent front and rear two-stage regenerative braking.
- A Joy to Ride: These bikes are super easy to ride thanks to the lightweight and strong SuperX frame and overall low centre of gravity. Simpler than other motorbikes, there’s less to think about while riding. You can even customise your suspension to suit your riding and terrain. Functional but also fun.
- Ruggedized Utility: Attach and carry anything you need and go anywhere you want on your UBCO 2X2. Versatile, tough and reliable this is a bike that won’t let you down. You can even throw it on the back of your car or truck for easy transport.
- Security: Full security protection including wireless key fob and steering lock and lockable power supply.
- Super Utility: The utility frame and attachment points allow you to secure and carry what you need.
- Two stage regenerative braking: Maintain control and traction with independent front and rear two-stage regenerative braking.
- Power Supply: Three power supply options to suit your needs.
- Road registrable: Homologated globally for use on- and off-road
- All-terrain 2WD handling: Flux2 motors provide awesome torque, with more sustained performance and efficiency at top speed.
- LCD display: With all info you need during your ride.
- Multi-use tyres: Multi-use tyres for on- and off-road travel
- Stable: The low Centre of Gravity provides stability, balance a
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Ubco Bikes
- Model 2x2 Adventure
- Category Electric Motorcycle
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Magnolia, TX
- Price $6,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.