2021 TRIUMPH Tiger 900 GT Low,
The Tiger 900 GT Low Ride Height model (LRH) has a unique suspension setup with an adjustable seat height, 1.96-inches lower than the standard GT, to deliver increased accessibility and superior comfort.;
A thrilling new bike built with a whole new aggressive attitude and style, the GT combines a class-defining chassis, agile handling and ride-enhancing technology to fully satisfy your adventurous spirit.
- Lower Seat Height: Unique to the Low Ride Height GT model, the seat height is an adjustable 29.92 - 30.70 inches, which is 1.96 inches lower than the standard Tiger 900 GT.
- 7-Inch Full-Color TFT Instruments: Class-leading new full-color TFT screen has a crisp image with no reflective layer underneath giving better clarity in all weather conditions.
- 5.28-Gallon Fuel Tank: To improve long-distance capability, all Tiger 900 motorcycles feature a new larger 5.28-gallon fuel tank to extend your adventures even further.
- New All-LED Lighting: Signature Tiger 900 lighting includes headlight, tail light and indicators for maintenance-free visibility.
- Brembo Stylema® Brakes: Superior stopping power with top-specification category-leading Brembo Stylema® brakes which are lightweight, compact and carefully sculpted high performance calipers.
- Cast Wheels: Cast wheels designed to meet the rigors of long-distance road-focused riding, making them ideal for the Tiger 900 GT range.
- Marzocchi Suspension Setup: Unique high-specification road-focused suspension. Front: manually adjustable 45mm USD cartridge forks with 5.51-inches (140mm) wheel travel. Rear: manually adjustable RSU with 5.94-inches (151mm) wheel travel.
- Optimized Cornering ABS and Traction Control: Cornering functionality maintains optimum braking and traction control performance whatever the lean angle. Can be switched off when desired.
- Cruise Control: Electronic cruise control reduces fatigue over long distances and can improve fuel efficiency. Also accessed easily during riding for maximum convenience and safety.
- Heated Grips: Perfect for all-weather riding a
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Triumph
- Model Tiger 900 GT Low
- Category Sport Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Baltimore, MD
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number AD5246
- Primary Color RED
- Price $14,425
Estimate Payments1 -
Family Owned and Operated as Maryland's Largest Volume Cycle Dealer! Selling New and Used Motorcycles-Atv's-Utv's-Motor Scooters-Personal Watercraft-3 Wheelers-Generators from Honda-Yamaha-Kawasaki-Suzuki-Triumph-Polaris-Can-Am-Sea-Doo-Slingshot and Ducati. We Have Been Making Memories Since 1938!