2021 TRIUMPH Tiger 850 Sport,
TIGER 850 SPORT;
Tailor made for touring adventure - all of the Tiger's character, performance and agility, with head-turning poise and built-in adaptability for your riding needs.
- Innovative T-Plane Triple: Greater character and tractability low down with strong usable power from the Tiger's innovative T-plane triple crank and unique 1, 3, 2 firing order. Dedicated Tiger 850 engine tune delivers 84HP of peak power @ 8500rpm and 60 LB-FT of torque @ 6500rpm.
- Confidence-Inspiring Ride: Slim stand-over, adjustable 31.88in to 32.67in seat height and adjustable bars, combined with high-specification Brembo Stylema brakes, Marzocchi suspension and rider-focused technology means you can tailor your ride for maximum confidence and control.
- Rider-Focused Technology: Enhance every single ride with confidence, performance and safety through the Tiger 850 Sport's state-of-the-art technology, including Triumph's latest generation ABS and switchable traction control. A capable yet unintimidating bike for road adventures.
- TFT Color Display: High-contrast 5-inch TFT display with minimalist styling provides the information you need at a glance, leaving you to keep your eyes on the road.
- Two Riding Modes: Switch between Road and Rain riding modes for enhanced rider control, by altering throttle response and traction control to better suit riding conditions.
- All-LED Lighting: Distinctive maintenance-free LEDs bring poise, clear vision of the road and bright reassurance to illuminate your adventures. Keeping your vision sharp and you seen.
- Slip And Assist Clutch: Slip and assist functionality improves clutch feel and reduces lever effort by requiring a lighter touch. Ride for longer with less fatigue, especially in stop-start urban riding.
- Adjustable Screen: Keep the wind off with a single-handed fully-adjustable screen, operable while riding. Offering 1.9in variation to reduce riding fatigue and optimize visibility.
- Brembo Braking Power: Category-leading Brembo Stylema calipers with lightweight and compact design for increased airflow and 320mm floating discs. Giving you con
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Triumph
- Model Tiger 850 Sport
- Category Sport Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Baltimore, MD
- Stock Number AE1007
- Primary Color GRAPHITE/RED
- Price $11,995
Estimate Payments1 -
Family Owned and Operated as Maryland's Largest Volume Cycle Dealer! Selling New and Used Motorcycles-Atv's-Utv's-Motor Scooters-Personal Watercraft-3 Wheelers-Generators from Honda-Yamaha-Kawasaki-Suzuki-Triumph-Polaris-Can-Am-Sea-Doo-Slingshot and Ducati. We Have Been Making Memories Since 1938!