2021 TRIUMPH Rocket 3 GT,
The new Rocket 3 GT delivers astonishing performance and presence, incredible comfort, laid-back cruiser riding attitude, supreme touring capability, all while heralding the genesis of a new motorcycle legend.;
This is an all-new class-creating riding experience, with the largest engine capacity ever seen on a production motorcycle and unparalleled world-leading torque figures that are an amazing 71% higher than the closest competition. An incredibly flat, rich torque curve reaches its peak at 4,000 rpm and holds maximum torque all the way through the mid-range to deliver effortless acceleration and response in any gear.;
Peak power is 165 HP at 6,000 rpm (11% up on the previous generation), so the new Rocket 3 offers a thrilling ride with more power from a low 3,500 rpm and all the way up to a new higher redline of 7,000 rpm. It also features the most advanced technology and highest level of specification ever seen on a Rocket.;
All these attributes contribute to the new Rocket 3 GT's sublime touring capability and comfort for every day, any gear, easy riding. As a pure Triumph original, the new Rocket 3 GT is the pinnacle in style, muscular presence and finish... and you can further enhance this incredible ride with over 50 new custom Rocket 3 accessories adding even more style, practicality and touring capability.
- Signature Twin LED Headlight: The Rocket 3 GT's all-new signature twin LED headlight has beautiful Triumph maker's mark triangle branding and DRL (Daytime Running Light) where allowed.
- Intricate 20-Spoke Wheels: All-new 20-spoke wheels with a 17 x 3.5 front and 16 x 3.5 rear are made of lightweight cast aluminum in a contemporary design with exposed machining on both the rim and spokes.
- Torque Assist Hydraulic Clutch: Lighter clutch action reduces clutch lever effort to deliver more rider comfort and control.
- Comfortable Tailored Pillion & Rider Seats: The Rocket 3 GT's sculpted touring rider and pillion saddle setup delivers a clean, flowing line across the bike. It comes with cast aluminum finishers underneath the rider seat, which is set at a low 29.52 inches for easy accessibility and optimum control.
- Height Adjustable Pillion Backrest: Enhancing its touring capability
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Triumph
- Model Rocket 3 GT
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location New Haven, VT
- Mileage 2
- Stock Number 0246
- Primary Color SILVER
- Price $23,800
Estimate Payments1 -
We will gladly assist you in selecting a machine that is right for you and help arrange financing that works best with your budget. Our parts and accessory departments are fully stocked with genuine factory parts and offer a full selection of the finest aftermarket and factory accessories available.