2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT,
The new Rocket 3 GT delivers astonishing performance and presence, incredible comfort, laid-back cruiser riding attitude, supreme touring capability, all while heralding the genesis of a new motorcycle legend.
This is an all-new class-creating riding experience, with the largest engine capacity ever seen on a production motorcycle and unparalleled world-leading torque figures that are an amazing 71% higher than the closest competition. An incredibly flat, rich torque curve reaches its peak at 4,000 rpm and holds maximum torque all the way through the mid-range to deliver effortless acceleration and response in any gear.
Peak power is 165 HP at 6,000 rpm (11% up on the previous generation), so the new Rocket 3 offers a thrilling ride with more power from a low 3,500 rpm and all the way up to a new higher redline of 7,000 rpm. It also features the most advanced technology and highest level of specification ever seen on a Rocket.
All these attributes contribute to the new Rocket 3 GT's sublime touring capability and comfort for every day, any gear, easy riding. As a pure Triumph original, the new Rocket 3 GT is the pinnacle in style, muscular presence and finish... and you can further enhance this incredible ride with over 50 new custom Rocket 3 accessories adding even more style, practicality and touring capability.
- Signature Twin LED Headlight: The Rocket 3 GT's all-new signature twin LED headlight has beautiful Triumph maker's mark triangle branding and DRL (Daytime Running Light) where allowed.
- Intricate 20-Spoke Wheels: All-new 20-spoke wheels with a 17" x 3.5" front and 16" x 3.5" rear are made of lightweight cast aluminum in a contemporary design with exposed machining on both the rim and spokes.
- Torque Assist Hydraulic Clutch: Lighter clutch action reduces clutch lever effort to deliver more rider comfort and control.
- Comfortable Tailored Pillion & Rider Seats: The Rocket 3 GT's sculpted touring rider and pillion saddle setup delivers a clean, flowing line across the bike. It comes with cast aluminum finishers underneath the rider seat, which is set at a low 29.52 inches for easy accessibility and optimum control.
- Height Adjustable Pillion Backrest: Enhancing its touring capability even further, the Rocket 3 GT also benefits from a height adjustable brushed aluminum pillion backrest as standard.
- Extended Fly Screen: For improved wind protection and enhanced touring capability, the Rocket 3 GT is equipped with an extended fly screen as standard.
- Heated Grips: Fitted as standard to the Rocket 3 GT, heated grips are activated by pushing the heated grip button on the left hand grip. There are two heat modes, which are conveniently indicated on the TFT instrument display.
- Adjustable Ergonomics: Designed with ergonomics to deliver maximum comfort and accommodate every r
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Triumph
- Model Rocket 3 GT
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Salem, VA
- Mileage 10
- Stock Number AE4797
- VIN SMTG10JX7MTAE4797
- Primary Color Silver Ice / Storm Grey
- Price $22,800
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
In the center of some of the best riding in Virginia, Frontline Eurosports sells & services BMW, Triumph and Ducati motorcycles. Just off I 81, in Salem, VA. and only 6 miles fom the Blue Ridge Parkway. A complete line of brand name riders gear & acessories. We also offer training rides on and off road, as well as track sessions. Loaner bikes are availabe if necessary during daily service visits. Out of the area buyers receive overnight accomodations if required.