- A bright, durable LED combination tail and brake light, plus front and rear amber-tinted turn signals, illuminate the riding route.
- Attention to rider comfort and confidence includes a carefully shaped seat with a high-grip cover and integrated cargo retention loops that can pull out from under the seat.
- The styling was conceived to express slim, lightweight design and to showcase the strength of V-twin engine. The clean, neatly shaped body lines are aimed to be appealing to a wide range of riders.
- The compact, lightweight chassis is covered with slim bodywork to create a bike that’s agile and fun to ride on a variety of streets – such as city traffic, highway, rural roads, and winding roads.
- The ready-to-ride weight of the SV650 ABS is a low 437 pounds.
- The high-strength steel, trellis-style frame is key to the motorcycle’s trim and intelligent dimensions. The seat height is just 785mm (30.9 inches) and is the lowest in the 600–800cc street bike class.
- The SV650 ABS's fuel tank is short and narrow but maintains the same 3.8-gallon (14.5-liter) fuel capacity in both US and California versions.
- The slim fuel tank and seat joint aid the rider in touching the ground better at stops.
- The frame is mated to a steel, beam-type swingarm with a straightforward chain tension adjuster system.
- The 41mm conventional-style front fork has a generous 125mm (4.9 inches) of wheel travel to provide a sporty but plush ride.
- Link-type rear shock unit has a 63mm (2.48-inch) stroke and is tuned for a superb progressive feel and to react efficiently to varied road conditions while still delivering an agile and stable feel.
- The rear shock’s spring pre-load is seven-way adjustable so you can easily adjust for a passenger or cargo.
- The front brakes feature a pair of fully floating 290mm discs that are grasped by four-piston Tokico calipers for excellent braking performance. The compact Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)* ensures braking power matches available traction. (*600-800cc, street bike class)
- Five-spoke, cast aluminum alloy wheels are shod with lightweight, front and rear Dunlop radial tires for sharp handling and good mileage.
- The Dunlop Road Smart III tires fitted to the SV650 ABS have great grip and all-around good tire performance.
- The compact and lightweight instrument panel is a full LCD display, eliminating motor and needle mechanics.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Suzuki
- Model SV650 ABS
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Sacramento, CA
- Price $9,699
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Price plus tax, license, registration, documentation, freight and added markup. All dealer and/or customer incentives/rebates, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offers have been applied to the sale price. Sale price may not be valid with promotional finance rates or offers such as but not limited to Suzuki low APR financing or Kawasaki Westlake high risk financing, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offer in lieu of rebates offered. Reconditioning fee on pre-owned vehicles.