Details from Seller
The RM85 continues to carry on the powerful tradition of racing excellence in the Suzuki motocross family. The reliable two-stroke engine produces smooth power at any rpm with an emphasis on low- to mid-range performance. Just like its larger RM-Z cousins, the RM85 delivers class-leading handling for both experienced racers and rookie riders alike. With its smooth power delivery and lightweight handling, the RM85 is the perfect motocross bike for anyone learning to race—and striving to win!
- The high-revving, 84.7cc, two-stroke, liquid-cooled, reed-valve, single cylinder engine has a bore and stroke of 48.0 mm x 46.8mm.
- The cylinder features Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for durability, low weight, and effective heat transfer for superior class performance.
- The exhaust valves are made of aluminum to best match the expansion rate of the cylinder, improving sealing for better engine performance.
- The exhaust valve governor and actuator help provide good throttle response and overall tractability.
- Precise Keihin PE28 carburetor provides smooth throttle response and is designed for simplified maintenance and tuning.
- Digital CDI mapping helps create strong engine performance at high RPM.
- The large-capacity radiator provides efficient cooling at all engine speeds.
- The RM85 is equipped with a smooth-shifting, six-speed transmission and a precise rack-and-pinion activated clutch.
- The long clutch lever makes it easy to accurately locate and work the engagement point during starts and when driving out of corners.
- This durable transmission features a refined shift mechanism with a strong detent spring and needle bearing on the left side of the shift drum.
- A knurled shift-pedal tip delivers excellent grip and shift feel for precise gear selection.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: RM85
- Category: Competition
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: PENINSULA, OH
- Mileage: 1
- Stock Number: CTS21008
- Primary Color: Yellow
- Price: $4,299