Details from Seller
The 2021 RM-Z450 remains the champion’s choice, as its sleek, race-ready appearance, strong engine, and nimble chassis continue the Suzuki tradition of extraordinarily precise handling.
The RM-Z450 epitomizes Suzuki’s Winning Balance philosophy with strong brakes for controlled stopping power, a wide spread of engine muscle with high peak power, and a strong, light, and more nimble chassis that remains the class standard for cornering performance.
Tuning the electronic fuel injection and ignition systems for maximum performance is easy thanks to Suzuki’s smartphone-based MX-Tuner 2.0 or proven fuel-coupler system that is included with each 2021 RM-Z450.
- Included with the 2021 RM-Z450 is Suzuki’s MX-Tuner 2.0 that provides the ability to easily adjust the fuel injection and ignition system settings for optional race performance. Using a smartphone application that wirelessly connects to the MX-Tuner’s compact transceiver, fuel delivery and ignition timing can be quickly changed. The MX-Tuner application can pre-program personalized settings into the ECM that can be activated by plugging in one of the supplied fuel couplers. Racers and tuners can easily change settings to match performance-related updates. The application can save a number of settings for different tracks or weather conditions, plus settings can be exchanged with other racers. Real-time engine data and run-time information are accessible to help you stay on top of bike maintenance.
- Suzuki’s proven, easy-to-use fuel couplers are also included to simplify EFI tuning. For quick fuel adjustments to suit riding conditions, two couplers are provided. One is for a richer-than-stock and another for a leaner-than-stock fuel setting. Riders can change fuel settings in seconds by simply connecting either coupler to the wire harness.
- The RM-Z450 features an evolved and efficient traction management system. The Electronic Control Module (ECM) continually measures throttle opening, engine speed, and gear position and then adjusts the ignition timing and fuel injector duration to fine-tune the engine output to deliver the best traction for the riding conditions.
- The RM-Z450’s traction management system is different from a street bike traction control system, as it does not measure rear tire spin. Because the needs of a motocrosser are different than a street bike, this system offers constant adjustment that maximizes traction at all times
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: RM-Z450
- Category: Mx
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Hialeah-Miami, FL
- Price: $8,999