Details from Seller
- With styling influenced by the GSX-S1000, but with its own aggressive turn, the GSX-S750Z bodywork looks wild and forceful, yet keeps the rider comfortable at all times.
- The new headlight nacelle provides a visual focal point, while the under-cowl connects the chassis styling to the engine and new exhaust system.
- Frame design combines the advantages of a compact tubular-style street bike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame to deliver a dynamic ride. A reasonable sport riding position is created by a carefully crafted relationship between the handlebars, footrests, and seat.
- Large-diameter, matte black tapered handlebars damp vibration while adding style and good control leverage for the rider.
- The low seat height of 820mm (32.2 inches) contributes to the sporty, yet upright riding position and aids rider confidence at stops.
- Four-piston Nissin Monobloc brake calipers squeeze twin, 310mm wave-style brake rotors up front with a single-piston rear caliper out back to help deliver controlled stops.
- Inverted, black anodized KYB fork features a spring preload adjustment and provides a solid foundation for the Nissin radial-mount brake calipers.
- The trapezoidal, beam-type swingarm tapers down to precise chain adjusters that add strength and style.
- Link-type rear suspension, with a single shock absorber working through a progressive linkage, has seven-way adjustable spring preload.
- Developed directly for the GSX-S750 models, the 10-spoke cast aluminum wheels from TPR hold Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 radial tires that deliver increased grip and stability.
- The black finish, aluminum hand and foot controls provide excellent action and contribute to the motorcycle’s sporty style.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: GSX-S750Z
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Huron, OH
- Price: $8,499
Suzuki GSX-S750Z 5014949072
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.